The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Oh snap. This is great news!! Still. Ive taken a vow of "Rarley playing online" since I seem to have aquired quite a scene here in san diego now!! I got bi-weekly casuals booked for the next 2 months!!

But Ill still be in here trollin!! word

HRD

Netcode is VASTLY improved over SC4, that's for sure. Whether its the best, up for debate.

SCIVs online was an abomination. I'm surprised I played it for as long as I did.
Have you even played Tekken 6, oh my god that shit has the worst netcode ever! and It doesn't help when people rage quit on you (which is like 99% of the time) when you have a decent connection with a player and not to mention the Alosa spammers >_>
Back when I herdly knew any of Anna's moves LOL

Anyways, do people spam Ivy's SS or CS? its really easy to do now:
:8::2::8::2: :4::6::4::6: :B::+::G:...

Also I saw a video no youtube spamming with Xiba, well I know it was coming but is it easier to punish than in SCIV because of the lag? :S

It's good. Not perfect, but good. Matches on 5 bar connections have been great. Anything lower, and it left a bit to be desired. I was able to get double 1B:Bs with aPat on my first try. I hated online SC4, especially with a JF intensive character, but I like this one. Online will become a fantastic tool for experience against other characters.

Back