The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Actually he was the one challenging me thinking it's going to be different.
He is absolutely pathetic. I already mentioned this in one of your YT videos, but I'll say it again in this thread:
I wouldn't be surprised if Silvomar (O7m1Ar) has problems IRL. For all I know, he could be mental and be taking Risperdal or Adderal or any benzos. Still, it's hilarious getting him to whine like the bitch he is. It gets quite tiresome after a while, but the laughs we get should be good for our own health. :)

He is absolutely pathetic. I already mentioned this in one of your YT videos, but I'll say it again in this thread:
I wouldn't be surprised if Silvomar (O7m1Ar) has problems IRL. For all I know, he could be mental and be taking Risperdal or Adderal or any benzos. Still, it's hilarious getting him to whine like the bitch he is. It gets quite tiresome after a while, but the laughs we get should be good for our own health. :)

Ah that was you? XD. Yeah it really annoys me to see him being the only one hosting a room. A six man room with only HIM in it and no one else. Everyone knows how he is. Guy never gives it up. My only reason for entering his room would be just to record him raging again and again.

Ah that was you? XD. Yeah it really annoys me to see him being the only one hosting a room. A six man room with only HIM in it and no one else. Everyone knows how he is. Guy never gives it up. My only reason for entering his room would be just to record him raging again and again.
You know, somebody should send him a compilation of ALL Soul Calibur videos related to him so he can TRULY see how much of a man-child he is. Knowing him, he'll probably still deny it. I'd love to see him IRL though.

Back