The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

No joke I actually got a kind message from him like 2 days ago.. =]

Perhaps this is a dawn of a new era for him then?? Truth be told, I actually wouldn't mind losing to him in a horrible 1 bar laggy connection so long as he's nice about it... xD
Usually when the lag is that bad I just 2A and AA because it's a joke. I sent him that message purely in jest, it was unplayable but I could tell he knew some basic fundamentals. I didn't expect him to attack me. This was months ago though.

Don't believe anyway saying they reported you..
He sent these messages:

ok i told them that u wont tell me [what my email address is] so theres gotta be something up with u
they said they r gonna look at ur account and call me back

Oh boy I'm so concerned.

He sent these messages:

ok i told them that u wont tell me [what my email address is] so theres gotta be something up with u
they said they r gonna look at ur account and call me back

Oh boy I'm so concerned.
There's nothing to fear. They can't console ban you for using in-game strategies. You probably should have recorded the match as proof just in-case they do start breathing down your neck, ^__^. I had one guy who threatened to get me console banned for using Darth Vader back in Soul Calibur 4...Nothing happened.

I'm not in such a rush to play these people, what times do people from here usually play? If anyone doesn't want to play with me it's ok I understand, I earned that much.

Rawrsoul99 has a simple Maxi that will win since I'm not used to it. Once I caught on to what he does, it's somewhat easy to beat him. Additionally, he doesn't use meter at all. So I guess I don't have to worry about YOLO CEs from him.

He boots people who don't have mics, prefers to win more and not lose to people capable of beating him consistently, and I will add(for sake of being spiteful), he has a laugh, voice, and personality that makes me want to label him a jerk.

Now I'll commend you for starting a runback but....

Anytime you smack talk like you're better, you have to back it up consistently. You get what you deserve if you can't do that. Also drop the "civilized coy " bs, it's sickening to my stomach since I know the first post you made was towards someone who made you salty.

You may think I'm some rowdy petty fool starting something with you, but it's for a good cause. Peeps here like runbacks back and forth(especially peeps like me). I really hope you man up and own up to your mistake or give me a good reason why you had to ragequit....and I don't think it's because of personal matters like using the restroom or a job. Then I would have seen an apologetic message for that.
Your opinion is awknowledged and taken into consideration, but by the content of your "petty" arguement I don't think you have any idea what you are going on about. Since we are strangers wouldn't it be customary to show respect to each other?
Even though this IS the internet its certainly not an excuse to be vulgar and rude to everyone.

I honestly don't care about whose better or not I just fight. I don't care who I fight or when, Fighting is what I do best which explains why I don't hang around here much.

Take 5 minutes to process what happened.

If they "beat" me as bad as They claimed and I "ragequited" why in the hell would I take the time to ask to schedule a rematch to right the wrong and in that case they denied the chance to get the rematch and choose to stick with the claim I was beaten soooooo bad I ragequited which is weird because I honestly I have too much pride in myself to rage at a game no less.

You win,some you lose some.
But Doesn't that seem sketchy?
To decline a rematch they "claimed" they won if I'm such a sore loser wouldn't it be easy to beat me again?

Open your eyes, Moon is playing you like a violin.

I have nothing to hide or run from.
Heh, not that I have to anyway.
I think I made my side of the story valid try taking the time to hear both sides of the story instead of acting like a Yoshimitsulunatic, Pocky.

Thanks for the entertaining and bias argument, PockyYoshi. ^^

Back