The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Your opinion is awknowledged and taken into consideration, but by the content of your "petty" arguement I don't think you have any idea what you are going on about. Since we are strangers wouldn't it be customary to show respect to each other?
Even though this IS the internet its certainly not an excuse to be vulgar and rude to everyone.

I honestly don't care about whose better or not I just fight. I don't care who I fight or when, Fighting is what I do best which explains why I don't hang around here much.

Take 5 minutes to process what happened.

If they "beat" me as bad as They claimed and I "ragequited" why in the hell would I take the time to ask to schedule a rematch to right the wrong and in that case they denied the chance to get the rematch and choose to stick with the claim I was beaten soooooo bad I ragequited which is weird because I honestly I have too much pride in myself to rage at a game no less.

You win,some you lose some.
But Doesn't that seem sketchy?
To decline a rematch they "claimed" they won if I'm such a sore loser wouldn't it be easy to beat me again?

Open your eyes, Moon is playing you like a violin.

I have nothing to hide or run from.
Heh, not that I have to anyway.
I think I made my side of the story valid try taking the time to hear both sides of the story instead of acting like a Yoshimitsulunatic, Pocky.

Thanks for the entertaining and bias argument, PockyYoshi. ^^
Dude, this post basically backs up most things Pocky said. Plus, it's been almost 2 months so just drop it. Oh, and while you're dropping things, lose the condescending attitude. His opinion is 'acknowledged'? What the hell is that?You'll have a much easier time here if you stop acting supercilious.

If I drop it we'd both be wrong.
>.>
Dude, this post basically backs up most things Pocky said. Plus, it's been almost 2 months so just drop it. Oh, and while you're dropping things, lose the condescending attitude. His opinion is 'acknowledged'? What the hell is that?You'll have a much easier time here if you stop acting supercilious.
I only act supercilious when I'm bored. XD
Beside not like this thread has much activity anyway.
Why not stir the pot a lil.
:D

Last edited:
Your opinion is awknowledged and taken into consideration, but by the content of your "petty" arguement I don't think you have any idea what you are going on about. Since we are strangers wouldn't it be customary to show respect to each other?
Even though this IS the internet its certainly not an excuse to be vulgar and rude to everyone.

I honestly don't care about whose better or not I just fight. I don't care who I fight or when, Fighting is what I do best which explains why I don't hang around here much.

Take 5 minutes to process what happened.

If they "beat" me as bad as They claimed and I "ragequited" why in the hell would I take the time to ask to schedule a rematch to right the wrong and in that case they denied the chance to get the rematch and choose to stick with the claim I was beaten soooooo bad I ragequited which is weird because I honestly I have too much pride in myself to rage at a game no less.

You win,some you lose some.
But Doesn't that seem sketchy?
To decline a rematch they "claimed" they won if I'm such a sore loser wouldn't it be easy to beat me again?

Open your eyes, Moon is playing you like a violin.

I have nothing to hide or run from.
Heh, not that I have to anyway.
I think I made my side of the story valid try taking the time to hear both sides of the story instead of acting like a Yoshimitsulunatic, Pocky.

Thanks for the entertaining and bias argument, PockyYoshi. ^^

The one thing that got me mad was I realized, in human disposition, when you hear someone bullshitting about you, you assume other people will know it's just BS trash talk, but they are naturally clueless, and will more than likely believe the person's side of the story that they heard first!

A Prime Example::::: I had a player rage quit on me 2 times, and demanded a rematch. I refused to rematch them, so they said they'd go to this forum to accuse me of rage quitting to "get back at me". The funny thing was, when the person posted their BS lies, people believed them! I actually had to make a Youtube video catching this guy rage quitting on me just to validate my innocence! Even when I proved that player was a rage quitter I got no cordial apology. (Oops! False alarm!)

^ Ever since then, I've always been impartial to people who throw out accusations. But it's not like if someone bashes you, and you discredit them back, do you actually get anywhere. "I beat you!" "No, I won, you suck, here's the replay!" It all comes down to senseless confrontations... =P

Naiitomea is stupid. Just likes to butt heads for the sake of looking haughty and naughty like the last people I met. If he didn't, he wouldn't give me this "pleasant coy bs" response like he isn't affected. Similar to people I've met in the past. I might as well "ragequit" the chat of 2 months ago with him if that's how he's gonna be.

You hon
The one thing that got me mad was I realized, in human disposition, when you hear someone bullshitting about you, you assume other people will know it's just BS trash talk, but they are naturally clueless, and will more than likely believe the person's side of the story that they heard first!

A Prime Example::::: I had a player rage quit on me 2 times, and demanded a rematch. I refused to rematch them, so they said they'd go to this forum to accuse me of rage quitting to "get back at me". The funny thing was, when the person posted their BS lies, people believed them! I actually had to make a Youtube video catching this guy rage quitting on me just to validate my innocence! Even when I proved that player was a rage quitter I got no cordial apology. (Oops! False alarm!)

^ Ever since then, I've always been impartial to people who throw out accusations. But it's not like if someone bashes you, and you discredit them back, do you actually get anywhere. "I beat you!" "No, I won, you suck, here's the replay!" It all comes down to senseless confrontations... =P
Ehh alright.
If you say; so.

@Naitomea I'm playing people now?

Right....Since this is old news, I'm PM'ing you on PSN about this. I just want to get this settled between us alright?

Last edited:
Whoever was talking about Whooman. I just played him. He's pretty decent to my surprise. I won something like 3 maybe 4 straight in his room. He left after that and sent me "I cant believe i found another person who know wat da is & not doing it"
Yeah, Whooman is a buddy of mine. He's pretty solid.
He really is legitamately good, but whenever I play him, his attitude is just rotten. He's been playing SC4 and whenever I low poke him and I'm guarding some of his lows, he's always blaming the lag. If I can do Setsuka JFs and react to some of his lows, that is barely an excuse. It is typically a connection 5, with an occasional 4 here and there, but overall, my battles with him are ALMOST IDENTICAL to an online SC5 match. When he gets annoyed he tries to do "bullshit" tactics and acts like a try hard. I honestly don't know what his problem is, but he gets sour when I do legitimate counters (i.e Xianghua aGIs against his Setsuka, I'm a Xianghua player by the way). He also seems to be a "frame whore" and thinks WAAAYYY too much about frames. Sure, knowing frames are important, but he sounds ignorant and pays no heed to attack properties (i.e. pushback, tech-jump, tech-crouch, etc.), thinking I'm "randomly" attacking. All I'm doing is catching him off guard and paying heed to safety, spacing and poking. I wish he could clean up his garbage attitude, it is seriously disgusting.

Last edited:
SC IV had a wierdo honor code due to the less than optimal connections. (Lows = CHEATING etc) Sound like he's still rocking that code.
Considering I rarely lag with him, he needs to stop whining like a baby.
People still ragequit/disconnect in SCIV's high quality Ranking online.
I rarely ever go on Ranked mode. I only go on if I can't find a good room in Player Match or if I feel like defeating "high-ranked" people that are in fact bad. Whenever somebody purposely disconnects, I always message back something like "enjoy the penalty" or "there goes all your 'hard-earned' points" to remind them that what they did is stupid and it only hurts themselves.
As with all Ranked Matches, I don't even bother increasing my rank because it is so tedious and boring.

Last edited:
Back