The best fast food place?

WHat is your favorite fast food joint?

• That place with a hat for a sign, Arby's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marginal

Chikara Sashimi
Feel free to rate your best experience at Arby's. Or whatever swill hole you prefer because you're a monster.

Arby's is pretty fantastic, but I am concerned that the price point for what was once the "5 for $5.55" keeps creeping upward. Is there any word on potato cake subsidies to stem the tide?

Arby's is pretty fantastic, but I am concerned that the price point for what was once the "5 for $5.55" keeps creeping upward. Is there any word on potato cake subsidies to stem the tide?
We used to get like 5 beef and cheddars for 5 bucks. It was great, then it just crept up to like 8 for 5 before they got rid of it.

I had the beef brisket recently, was pretty good.

Anything that has Fried Okra.
_526036_i0.jpg

Arbys has retreated in the city I live in. However, the burgers and curly fries are super tasty.
Their regular roast beef is so conceptually plain but is good.

Burger King used to be my fav fast food resturant 'cause they had jalapeno cheesy bites. But now they're all meh.. i find myself ordering pizza hut the most atm.

Jim Block in Hamburg, Germany. The city after which Hamburgers are named.
Fun fact: Jim Block funder's first name is Eugen.
If you ever come here try it out.

I wouldn't consider Five Guys fast service food. At least where I'm come you're the waiting line is usually posted outside. It's pretty crazy but it's really good if you catch it at a good time. I would recommend it if you have the patience to wait that long for some food.

Back