The Dreams Thread

Okay, so last night, while I was trying to fall asleep, I kept telling myself that "I'm going to dream and remember" or "Is this a dream or reality?" and stuff like that. Well, I had a dream! It wasn't lucid though. Here's what it was about (really weird lol)

Well, first off, my mom was dead. She died of a toe infection (She recently cut her foot by accident in real life) and I'm really sad. Before she died at some point she gave me a necklace with a flute on it. Then the scene changed.

I was at my school in my English class and we were supposed to take notes but I couldn't be bothered because, well, my mom was dead (I don't really like my English class because our teacher gives us sooo much homework. But I do like our teacher, she's nice). The scene changes again.

I was in my basement, laying in the couch. My mom was there standing next to the couch. She was a ghost or apparition or vision or something because I knew she was dead. I don't remember what we talked about but I remember wanting to ask what happens after death (This could be because I've been recently watching videos and reading about the game Beyond: Two Souls which is about finding out what happens after the afterlife [I think]. The main character has like a ghost friend who helps her. It's name is Aiden or [pronounced Eye-den]. I'm guessing my mom is like my Aiden. Lol). Then the scene changed.

I was playing a game. But I was in the game, controlling the character with my movements instead of with a character. Anyways, the game seemed like a weird version of Trouble in Terrorist Town (which I watch Nova play on YouTube). The only part I remember is my character going into a room where a bunch of arrows shoot out at me and I take an arrow to the everywhere and a sword shoots out and cuts my characters head in half. Then I wake up....

...at 4 am! I was really excited (after I wrote down what I remembered) because I thought I could try going lucid. Bad idea. I couldn't stop... Thinking. Like my mind was racing and I couldn't get to sleep. At around 4 50 I decided maybe I should get a glass of milk. After I drank the milk I went back upstairs to try again and my mind was calmer but I still couldn't sleep. At 5 30 I gave up and just decided to get ready for school earlier than usual. ;_;

Haha, yeah, it's tough sometimes to balance having too much awareness so you can't fall asleep and having too little so you just fall unconscious. That's why WILD is so hard.

I had a nightmare last night that I mostly forgot (because I didn't write it down) but I had good recall when I woke up from it. My 2 kids were older, and I think they were trying to kill me. I tried to punch someone, and as usual, it felt like my arm was moving through molasses. I should have known it was a dream right there, because that's a big dream sign.

That's another tip. Try to remember things that happen over and over in your own personal dreams so that when you see them, you know you're dreaming. For me, there are a few situations that are dream signs. Often I'll be driving or walking and then have to go up or down a scary, impossibly steep hill. Another is being in a house that has all kinds of strange passages from room to room, like through a bookshelf or a passage you have to crawl through. And a big one is a huge underground locker room, or bathroom, that has multiple rooms and goes on for sometimes an infinite distance.

A lot of times I miss them though.

I almost did it :p I dont know about you people but I can feel when Im about to fall asleep, anyways, I was already going to fall asleep, my body was totally ready for it and I was still concious for it...and then my little sister jumps on me. :I
that really sucked.

How does it feel for you? Do you feel vibrations or sinking or butterflies?

Falling asleep is so much fun. I wish I could be awake for it more often.

I actually feel a sinking feeling. I wish I could record my dreams! That would be the ultimate entertainment for me :DD

So far I've seen death. lol I had another dream last night that I vaguely remember.

My neighbor was evil and like, for some reason a patrol of people including myself went to investigate his house while he was gone. I can't remember who was on the patrol but it was like, I dunno, Goku and Dragon Ball Z people or something (I've been watching the abridged series lately XDDD). Anyways, we're in his bathroom, I think. Then, we here his closet shaking from down the hall. We open it and there is a walker (I love The Walking Dead lol) in it (I think it was my neighbor's wife) and she ran to one of the doors and started scratching on it. Goku then pressed a button and it opened the door the walker was scratching on. In the room was my neighbor's daughter (I don't know if they have a daughter or not. lol) and she had been shot in her forehead and was laying on the floor with blood around her. Then the walker went over and started eating the girl. The end

Yeah, I think my mind is a little messed up. XD

I had a dream last night that Ghengis John had been elected president. This distressed me greatly.

There was also something about me going on vacation to Mexico or something with my family. As we were driving back, or driving somewhere, we saw an inflatable airplane fly overhead. It was interesting, but didn't seem out of the ordinary.

DEX has wet dreams... Then your trying to shoo your sibs away as they say "No, NOW DEX. GET YER ASS UP!" Standing there @ the side of my bed & waiting for me to pull the blankets away.

(Jk n.n)

My real dreams are nightmares about zombies mainly, but other nightmares included too. I guess not only I love zombies, but I also dream that I'm in a zombie apocalypse. I remember having those dreams 5 times in a row. Unlike most grown-ups I know, I still dream alot. Must be some sort of birth perk. I don't think theres one night I didn't have a dream. Sometimes DEX beats ppls asses in sleep, says my sister. My wife says she gets creeped out by me alot at night. (This right here is no bullshit) sometimes I sleep walk & stand still in the middle of the night. Other things I do in my sleep is laugh loudly, but in a non cracking up way (I find this to be scary because my voice is deep & you know how your voice gets deeper in the morning after waking up). Knowing me, I'm 6 foot somethin & 315lbs (Big man status). So I'm a gigantic shadow in the night. Hitting ppl in my sleep & walking & standing around in my sleep, is not a good mix. My wife is terrified enough as it is about me grunting in my sleep & walking around or standing around.

She says I do weird things, which probably could of came from my dream or nightmare w/e I was having. I'm not sure if ppl act out the things they do in their dreams, cause if so 0.0(uh-oh). That shouldn't be true, cause then I'd have alot of broken walls & objects (I do have them, but not many). I can't imagine how scary I am when walking in the middle of the night or standing still in the dark. When I was a young gun (around 5) my mom said I stare at her close up to the bed. Not doing anything but just stood there. All the way up to age 19 my wife tells me I still do the same thing.

The funny things that my wife told me is that I pick up random shit & say random shit. One time I picked up a cutting board & a pizza cutter. She was like "Whats this for? You just ate" just now noticing I'm sleep walking as I walk away with one of the house decor trees. Another thing that happened to me was that I woke up my wife by laughing loudly in the living room while standing still. Coincidentally, it was raining & thundering out at 3:10AM. Then my wife got scared because I was walking fast with big loud stomps on the floor & hit the door opened & when my wife thought I was gonna go crazy & attack, putting one foot out incase if she had to make a run for it, I just softly layed back in my bed & whent back being still again. XD
(I have more stories, but I think I'll stop here)

Its a good thing I never gone off on somebody, cause then I'd be officially someone you wouldn't wanna be with at night. Picture DEX's big shadow in the night & tell me what would you have done.

Yeah, I have zombie apocalypse dreams all the time too. Probably once every 2 or 3 months. Sometimes they're cool. Usually I'm just scared though. Might be cool to have one while lucid and just blow them away with psychic lucid powers lol.

Yeah, I have zombie apocalypse dreams all the time too. Probably once every 2 or 3 months. Sometimes they're cool. Usually I'm just scared though. Might be cool to have one while lucid and just blow them away with psychic lucid powers lol.
Its FUCKIN SCARY DAWG! Seeing the deathly themes of areas rewritten in blood & darkness. The ruins of a city & blood & bodies everywhere. The screaming in the midst beyond the dark hallways outside continuously screaming & the sounds of dying.

Lookin down a long pathway in the middle of the side walk with only the moon for light, you see millions of dead bodies running towards you roaring of death & murder. As you run to a different pathway, you find more millions of zombies coming from opposite directions. You can hear & see them get closer as you only got seconds to hurry up & find a solution to survive.

Lol...

A crazy funny dream....

Attachments

• LMAO.png
    LMAO.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 176
LOL.

I had a really unusual dream last night. I was out or something, and saw this truck picking up stray cats. They would just like open the back and the cat would get in. I understood they were taking the cats to a shelter, but I wondered how they got the cats to go in voluntarily. I ended up in the back of the truck and saw 3 or so cats.

Then we went into this like, office building, and there were two guys in there. They were the ones picking up the cats. Their real business though was supernaturally spiriting people there to tell them they were going to die. They told me that I had 4 weeks to live. I would spend 2 weeks there with them, and then 2 weeks back home with my family. Staying with them I would be in this minecraft-like world where I would gather supplies and stuff for my last 2 weeks. :wtf: Apparently they did this all the time. I was kinda mad at them, and really sad that I was going to die and leave my family.

Eventually I asked them if they were mortal too or if they were some kind of supernatural beings. They said they were mortal. I felt very satisfied by this, because I was mad at them, but was happy to know that they were going to die too. I asked if their bosses were mortal and they said no. I was going to ask if their boss was God or Satan, but I remembered they had told me there bosses were neither good or evil. I somehow understood they didn't want to tell me who exactly it was.

I don't really remember anything else. Eventually I woke up and was sad.

While I'm here, here's one of my old zombie apocalypse dreams.

I was with my family, and we were part of this commune that was trying to migrate to a safe place away from the city where a zombie apocalypse had happened. We were going through buildings and were outside part of the time. I remember sliding down this ramp, and there was a kid pushing Zoë in the stroller. We were near the sea and then zombies started to come. For some reason, we didn't have any guns, and were all fighting with knives. We tried to run, but had to fight. There was this girl who was really good at fighting. Colin Farrell was there too. Then, IDK how it fits in, but I remember someone had made some kind of material that could drill through anything, even diamond. This big guy then came and he was apparently controlling the zombies. He asked that girl if she would join him in exchange for calling off the zombies. She said no.

Ever had the most funniest dream where your laughing in your sleep? I shit you not, I did that alot in the past. Still do now; I don't know why, but everytime my mom comes over I'm usually asleep & by the time she enters the house I burst out laughin while asleep. People who sleep walk do the most craziest shit ever (Especially me). I can't help but laugh so hard everytime I have the most funniest dreams ever. I don't even know what got me laughin in the first place for the dream to be even funny. Probably because someones sniffin ass gymnastics style or some dog's gettin at some guys nuts as he's trying to fight him off with a couple of smacks while the dog is being retarded strong about them nuts. XD

I remember having a dream where I laughed so hard I woke up laughin. I was continuously doin it, to a point where I was crying XD!!! & all this time my wifes just lookin at me holding her head up with her hand & just plain starring with a motionless face XD. I was hittin that pillow hard to try & stop, my gut was hurting, I couldn't breath good, I was cracking up.... I'm such a weirdo in my sleep XD.

Ever had dreams where you cried in your sleep? (probably not)

DEX gets his ass beat by guys & girls before goin to bed. They start comin closer! O.O "Its time for your medicine!" (hour later) Bloody nose & tears goin down bruises as he slowly passes out on the floor "GOOD NIGHT!". Cuts & bruises all over body with a black eye & sad face! barely breathing & feeling the coldness with rapid pain. If DEX ever tried to make a run for it to have a chance at a good life he'd be shot in the dome. That sort of thing...

No bullshit, but I had those before.

I once had a dream I got kicked in the nuts, needless to say I woke up in pain. God damn brain thinking I was actually hit in the fucking balls.

Also much like wombat I to had a zombie dream recently... it was so weird. There were zombies outside of the old house I use to live at and they kept us trap inside for most of the night. When the sun finally came up I went outside to make sure it was safe for us to leave and I saw a couple zombies that had their heads smashed in with bricks. The weird thing was that it looked as if the zombies had been disposed of for a while as the bodies were more decomposed than they should have been. Cut to the next scene in my dream and I am in a research lab where a scientist is asking me what type of "upgrades" I want done to my body. I told him to give me more durable bones and make my body more adaptable to the environment. The last thing I asked him was to accelerate my DNA, which doesn't make any god damn sense to me but I guess my dream self also realized how strange it was I looked at the doctor and asked him what accelerating my DNA would do and as he was about to answer my dog came and woke me up.

The timing of waking up seems so spot on when you can't answer something in your own dream.

Back