The Fall of Boxxy :(:(

she was adorable right up until the point where she started talking... sadly this is often true with most cuties.

The screen they use as a placeholder is cute. I don't want to hear her talking though. She's better as a picture.

I need to befriend this crazy broad, bring her to tournaments and sit her right between me and my oppenant and just have her fucking babble like in this vid. Either someone will shoot her, shoot us both, or my oppenant will ragequit. If they survive, they will lose more than enough intellegence so they'll never catch on to my Maxi parlor tricks...This bitch is my ticket to winning, yes.

Boxxy is overrated in general. her voice is frustrating and annoying as hell. when i listen to her videos i feel extremely figgity and jittery as if my nerves are on the verge of spazzing out. if i heard her voice every time i got online i'd ragequit the internets. she's trying too hard to be funny. and she has average looks. i'm not saying she's ugly cause she's certainly not. but all of the b-tards saying how hot she is need to get out more.

*watches 2nd vid, smiles, invisions victory*

Fucking. Beautiful.

Btw, I can withstand her unblockable verbal IQ drop cause Im from Kentucky.

Her voice doesn't annoy me but the way her eyes almost want to jump out of her head does. Reminds me of myself at times.

...Did someone say Boxxy!?!?!?

Boxxyisnomore.jpg

Just be glad I didn't post Linetrap. XD

EDIT: DAMMIT!!! It didn't load!!!

Back