The Final Fantasy Thread

Gaza Memoria

[10] Knight
This might be the most redundant topic, brought back from the dead or what have you. Who cares... But yeah, talk your hearts out about all the Final Fantasy. Be it Crystal Chronicles, Dissidia, IDGAF what Final Fantasy title it is, it belongs here.

I love FFXIII, for me it´s the best game ever

Love FFXIII-2 too of course and I´m really waiting for Lightning Returns

Really, Lightning is so great woman, so cute and beautiful, hope she comes to SC as guest character!

I love FFXIII, for me it´s the best game ever

Love FFXIII-2 too of course and I´m really waiting for Lightning Returns

Really, Lightning is so great woman, so cute and beautiful, hope she comes to SC as guest character!
Definitly want lightning to be a guest character in soul calibur hopefully in the future SC games.

This is my favorite Final Fantasy ever, played through it at least 20 times. Never gets old.

And now the game has been released on Steam, I am a happy camper! I have the original PC version but my disks have been scratched to shit due to overuse. Once I get paid, I am re-buying this shit again!

Last edited:
This is my favorite Final Fantasy ever, played through it at least 20 times. Never gets old.

And now the game has been released on Steam, I am a happy camper! I have the original PC version but my disks have been scratched to shit due to overuse. Once I get paid, I am re-buying this shit again!

I loved that game so much I bought a replica of Squall's gunblade and it's got a rotating barrel, I should make a Youtube video showing it if you like.. >:D FF10 was my fav though.

In random order

-Kinda hyped for FF15

-I've no problem with FF15 being jap-action, being my second fav genre (after jap-fight games) and a genre that's becoming ever more rare, where jrpg are not as dead

-Fuck FF13, Lightning and that Square dude obsessed with her

-Hope one day they make again medieval-fantasy FF, like was 9, Tactics and the old ones

-FF12 aside Vaan got best chara design of last chapters

-FF14 was a kind of artstyle i can like but fuck dat MMO shit

-I liked FF12, but Vaan must die. Balthier for President, true protagonist ftw

-Squall>Cloud

-I wish to get a FF Tactics on PS4 (as now Natural Doctrine can cover that spot if end up being good)

-I believe the legendary FF7 remake is all about IF PS4 will be able -or not- to get back huge amount of japanese gamers on console. Sony promised to stay more close to Japan this time, but i must see it to believe it's not bs

Just have to ask, did anyone here play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube all the way through?

JUST GOT FINAL FANTASY LIGHTNING RETURNS!!!! >:33333

I got the limited edition with the pocket watch, and art book (don't read it because you'll have spoilers!)

2vtsb5g.jpg

Is Lightning Returns any good? I guess because I play FF14 I can get a special costume for her in that.

It's different. Honestly, I have no idea if Squenix has done any game like it. It's more action-RPG than the last two installments, it's very dark, and it does not hold your hand UNLESS you play on Easy Mode, but even then it's kinda tough. That said, it's got an awesome combat system, it's pretty to watch, and the soundtrack's as lovely as the past installments.

Also, you can play dress-up with Lightning, which is too much fun.

It's different. Honestly, I have no idea if Squenix has done any game like it. It's more action-RPG than the last two installments, it's very dark, and it does not hold your hand UNLESS you play on Easy Mode, but even then it's kinda tough. That said, it's got an awesome combat system, it's pretty to watch, and the soundtrack's as lovely as the past installments.

Also, you can play dress-up with Lightning, which is too much fun.

I was gonna get it later, but I really want it now. Though I'm going to be busy with Bravely Default for a while.

I was gonna get it later, but I really want it now. Though I'm going to be busy with Bravely Default for a while.

Well, I just started last night, so I may be jumping the gun, but please do.

Another note: the DLC gear can give an unexpected edge early-game. Having the previous two games' save data gets you free starter gear that's superior to the game's defaults (Mostly the swords are better), but the Cloud DLC is borderline broken. Stagger + Slayer = EVERYTHING DIES, and apparently that never goes away.

Back