The good old pirate is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

[12] Conqueror
Forever Alone Cervantes?
I'm not a Cerv player but watching his SA with 0 threads was kind of sad so I'm starting the discussion.
Please comment.

Off-topic: Same avatar!! lol

On-topic:
I love the new look of Cervantes. I might look at him in more detail in V. Hope his gameplay has improved.

Cervy is back and better looking than eva... it's time for the pirate to kick ass and iGDR his opponents.

I've never been a fan of his design until today, he actually looks like he's Ivy's father this time.

it's gr8 tbh, A+.

cervantes_3D.jpg
cervantes_natsu2.jpg
cervantes1.jpg
cervantes2.jpg
cervantes3.jpg
cervantes_ivy.jpg
cervantes_natsu1.jpg

Reactions: CFW
Hey Mage GTFO! thats my avatar XD.

Cerv has always been a character that I like to fight against to, and I have every single player that mains him in a ver high steam.

Off-topic: Same avatar!! lol

On-topic:
I love the new look of Cervantes. I might look at him in more detail in V. Hope his gameplay has improved.
It better have'd and if ain't ,I gettin mad!!!!

BUT SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE BETTER BE SHOOTIN IN HIS CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I really loving his design. He been pupil-less for so longer, now I find his blue eyes memorizing.

looks like he pulled out some of ivy's official 2d artwork's purple hair and pasted it on his chest... WHY
in fact, his hair overall has a lavender shade WHY

Cervantes Lavenderbeard

aside from that, his color scheme in this game actually makes him look like a good character.

Cervantes FTW! Needs a CE where he iGDRs like 5 times while teleporting.

Add a teleporting sword stab like his 236236B+G throw to finish it off and we are golden.
Anyway yeah the costume is pretty dissapointing. Anyway I had actually wanted a more alive looking Cervantes for quite awhile but I wish they had kept to the classic purple/gold color scheme. Don't get me wrong his SC2 1p is excellent and the SC3 one still was pretty good with its manly beard and all. But the developers just couldn't keep up trying to make him progressively more undead/demonic. If they had it would have gotten even more ridiculous than his SC4 tenticle hentai outfit.

As for gameplay I am terrified Bamco is going to heed YoshiCookie and others words and bring back SC2 style Cervy. If they do I am going to have to train like a madman since I sucked especially bad back in those days.

I kind of enjoyed the whole purple-skinned immortal look he had before. After so many games I guess they figured he should become mortal again.

I find it interesting that his profile says he beat the curse of Soul Edge...I wonder how he is going to act now that he is no longer obsessed with it. I am curious what his story is going to be. I can actually see him as being the foil to Ivy (who is now a villain) with him trying to cure/stop her. Assuming he is no longer an insane rat-bastard like usual. I don't know if they will completely change his personality but we've only ever really seen him as possessed/cursed by the sword so who knows. He just seems more jolly for some reason. maybe it's the beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back