The Intro-vent Lounge

Yeah I don't have anything like that.

But I did have something of an odd request. I used to have SC4 and SC5 on 360 before getting my PS3.
Now, I bought all the DLC on the 360. But I have to start over on PS3. Would it be possible or too much to ask if someone could gameshare the SC4 + 5 DLC with me?
I understand it's a risky proposal, but as a show of good faith I would be willing to exchange my own information out of mutual trust and to trade something .

I bought some PSN cards but I'm just really hesitant about using all that buying stuff I already bought on another system.
So can anyone help me out? :/

Sorry, I don't gameshare, but here's my advice as far as buying costume DLC.
I suggest only buying the costume parts as you need them since it's expensive to get most of the DLC at once. If it's hard to decide what you want first, then try picking the DLC items that look the most different from the items that you have so far. You can also make things that look similar to the DLC items by using stickers and special equipment in certain ways.
I bought most of SC4's DLC at the same time, but I regret it a little bit since I haven't used most of the costume pieces that much.

Last edited:
I think I might take a break for at least a few weeks. It's been great, but I think I'll have more time to post some more creations in the summer. I really enjoyed sharing creations with all of you.

edit: I might have a little more time than I thought. I'll probably just add creations a little less often than I had planned before.

Last edited:
If it helps I plan on rebuying some of the DLC now I have a PS3 copy of the game. I'm a bit more aware of what isn't worth it now though, so some shit's getting avoided.

I'm willing to go halfsies with whoever needs stuff.
Right now I have the Character Equipment Sets 1 and 2 and also the Skeleton.
I thought those would be the most useful and important materials.

I think i have about 13 dollars left in my account. So let me know what you have or need and we can break it down so we all get everything.

Oooooh, this is what you were referring to! I'd love to, but it isn't solely my PS3 and my partner doesn't like the idea. Sorry man, but good luck!

It wouldn't affect the PS3 itself at all.
It would just allow us to download things that have already been bought, again if it's a trust issue I'd also be letting you use my account to download stuff as well.
It's like..a communal sharing or trade system I guess.
You said you didn't have any of the DLC, and I've already bought some, you could sign in under my account and download anything i've already bought, and vice versa.

Oh darn, I might have to reconsider taking your offer DoktorDare. Thanks for the friend request btw. Caught me by surprise. *waits for Le_Bello's friend request*

@Le_Bello: Oh yay! I'll be the first to write a review if you do get the PS3 ed. Just as a reminder, you can use the auto-fire (with turbo-capable controller) trick to level up to 99 easily. Reassign B attack to X button. Go to quickplay. Find E5 opponent. Select Mitsurugi. Tape (or weigh) down X button on turbo mode. Leave PS3 alone for couple hours. Level 99.

No problem! :D
This is the first time i've been in a SC community and I really like it here n.n
especially finding fellow CAW/CAW nuts like myself :3

Reconsider me offer? in what way?
I mean I guess I should've been more clear about the process n.n;
But essentially what I'm offering and trying to establish is a trading system in the community here.
Because not everyone has all the same stuff, people move from console to console (like you and I)
and it's not really fair to have people kinda stuck starting over from scratch if they already bought everything on one console, y'know?
Plus, I enjoy sharing what I have and helping others.

And here's another cool thing, if this is truly to be a community system, Let's say someone doesn't have the Skeleton DLC, and one person does, that person can give that Skeleton and still keep it, so eventually everyone will have it (should they choose to be brought in the trading system) Imagine being able to chain mail all the DLC or just whatever off the PSN store, so everyone can have it.
It's like a file sharing system.

Or another example, let's say you go to a friend's house,
they just got a PS3 and don't really have any games, but you've downloaded them on your account.
You sign in under your account, download everything, done. That stuff is now on the console and can then be used by anyone who uses that system. (Like if you have multiple profiles on one system and you buy something on one profile. now all those other profiles on that system can use that content)

Oh no, I quite understand it now, but since we have a shared bank account I can't just place access to it in the hands of strangers and such, not that I'm saying you're not trustworthy, just that I don't know you and my partner even less so. I meant no offence by it.

If it helps I think you're a pretty great guy and would love to know you more though :)

*waits for Le_Bello's friend request*

See it's funny because I was waiting for yours. :P

@Le_Bello: Oh yay! I'll be the first to write a review if you do get the PS3 ed. Just as a reminder, you can use the auto-fire (with turbo-capable controller) trick to level up to 99 easily. Reassign B attack to X button. Go to quickplay. Find E5 opponent. Select Mitsurugi. Tape (or weigh) down X button on turbo mode. Leave PS3 alone for couple hours. Level 99.

Oh man, I gotta get me one of those immediately. And here I was gonna use the Raph trick of "Spam button manually." Your idea is better, thanks man.

Oh...hrm..
Well I guess you could change that info ahead of time, I mean, I had no designs for that but you could do that if it made you feel more at ease with the proposal.

Oh...hrm..
Well I guess you could change that info ahead of time, I mean, I had no designs for that but you could do that if it made you feel more at ease with the proposal.

I could but I probably won't. Bit of an inconvenience that. I currently have no plans on buying anything anyway.

ANyone still play online?

I added a few people from here on PSN. But haven't had a chance to play with anyone yet.
If anyone would like to play, my PSN is DoktorDare. :)
I'm still a low level and don't have many parts unlocked (so I haven't posted any CAS)
But it'd be nice to play with you guys n.n

I used to play online mostly to show creations, but then I gave up because I realized that my old username wasn't good.

I rushed at making my old username and I gave it the words "good one" for no reason. People misunderstood it, thinking that I was skilled and braggy because that's how my name sounded.

Now, I'm starting over as retrotator1 so you all can add me if you want. :)

Last edited:
I used to play online mostly to show creations, but then I gave up because I realized that my old username wasn't good.

I rushed at making my old username and I gave it the words "good one" for no reason. People misunderstood it, thinking that I was skilled and braggy because that's how my name sounded.

Now, I'm starting over as retrotator1 so you all can add me if you want. :)

I have PSN, too! mine is Tiralover82. i just saw your trophy list and look like we have a something in common- SCV, Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag 2! yes, i even have Tekken 6. not bad but weird thing is, i fell in love with Alisa lol but my main girl is Miharu Hirano and Anna is my 2nd.

Back