The Official Global Colosseo Chat Stupidity Thread

I had a guy in GC begging for a maxi player to play him.
So i obliged and continued to beat him 3 games straight.
Then hes all butt hurt cause i "spam maxis moves".

My reply:

"looks like i dont need to bust out the good shit seeing how maxis basics beat the snot outta you."

He then proceeded to tell me that i had no clue what i was doing and that "low777" would school me anyday.
Hmmmmmm...... I just left that alone

Trolling Charly-The-Cat:

DSCI0130.jpg

(Contact Initiated)
(The match he asked for. Speaks for itself.)
DSCI0131.jpg
(After 3 quick rounds, we're back in the lobby. He didn't actually say "Thanks" for me beating him and making it look easy, but I knew by his belligerent "irefuse", instant re-challenge, and displaying that he has no idea how to fight Voldo, that he was thankful.)
DSCI0132.jpg
(I offer some words of advice after another quick 3 round match as I am always trying to help people get better or in this case, "feel" beeter. He seems appreciative and goes on to use what he just learned on other people.)

I know right? I mean, did he think I was joking when I asked who wants me to beat them up and make it look easy? Why am I the bad guy if I gave him exactly what he asked for? Hypocrites...

EDIT: I added the video.

Ah, I can sleep easy at night knowing that you're out there, always vigilant, keeping poor players at bay.

Keep fighting the good fight, for all our sakes, Enk.

enk I wouldn't have bothered with charly he (she) ragequit on me twice and I'm hardly pro like most of you guys

Thank you for the adivce. I normally wouldn't bother, but I've heard stories of them being rude and disrespectful to my 8WR brothers and sisters. I felt obligated to run him up a flagpole by his underwear.

Thank you for the adivce. I normally wouldn't bother, but I've heard stories of them being rude and disrespectful to my 8WR brothers and sisters. I felt obligated to run him up a flagpole by his underwear.
I heard she's a cripple or something who is supposedly there all day. Poor soul ;_;

I heard she's a cripple or something who is supposedly there all day. Poor soul ;_;

You're joking, right? I don't think I would believe a word of it. From what I've heard and seen, they are an attention whore. Therefore they would fake their own suicide for attention.

I know right? I mean, did he think I was joking when I asked who wants me to beat them up and make it look easy? Why am I the bad guy if I gave him exactly what he asked for? Hypocrites...

EDIT: I added the video.

If I may add, I love your, um...black cat Voldo =)

If that's true, which i highly doubt than that is still no excuse to act like a complete and utter asshole to people you don't even know.

Random chick: "someone play me!!! I'm so bored!"
*challenges her*
Random chick: "yay! I'm about to beat you"
*beats her*
Random chick: "hold on, my fucking connection was down, let's try again"
*beats her*
Random chick: "wait, I accidentally chose wrong character. Again"
*beats her*
Random chick: "there's too much lag here, let's go to player match"
*beats her*
*Random chick rage quits*
*I send private message* "wanna come to my house? :/"

By the way, I think the girl's name was Selena-rose15 or 17, something like that. If you guys wanna invite her to your house as well

"Everyone knows your char is OP" (My char being Omega)
"Okay"
"That's the only way you can win"
"Wonderful"
"Yeah, it is"
"Indeed"
"Everyone knows she's OP"
"Stop crying me a river and learn the matchup"
"Learn the matchup? You think you're better than you really are"
"FT5 me"

And at that point, I never heard from that player ever again.

I had a guy in GC begging for a maxi player to play him.
So i obliged and continued to beat him 3 games straight.
Then hes all butt hurt cause i "spam maxis moves".

My reply:

"looks like i dont need to bust out the good shit seeing how maxis basics beat the snot outta you."

He then proceeded to tell me that i had no clue what i was doing and that "low777" would school me anyday.
Hmmmmmm...... I just left that alone

Low77 is godlike lol.

In New York the other day, I see a constant stream of "I suck at this game" type messages showing up on the chat log. I check player's stats, and they are consistant with the claim of being bad at the game, so I ask the player what she is having problems with, to no reply. After a bit more whining, I send player a private message offering to help her out with some training or something, to which I get the reply "No thanks, I'm fine." She did mention trying to main Pyrrha, so I guess NY turned into a role-playing chatroom when I wasn't looking.

New York is pretty much filled with idiotic RP'ing weeaboos, mainly because at SC4 the series practically became an anime and the lobby is also the first one available.

That or every RP'er in the universe is on the East Coast and is extremely not right in the head.

That or every RP'er in the universe is on the East Coast and is extremely not right in the head.

What part of "New York" did you not understand?

Anyway dude, I think I remember you from TYM. Vilén here, if you remember. Been a looooong time since I went to that forum/touched MK9.

Back