The Wolf-Pack: Zwei Player Introductions

Hey everyone! I've lurked this site for a while and got some good advice, feel like i should introduce myself. I'm on PSN as Fearal_Koholic and usually online between 6 and 10 GMT. I'm not great at the game (being the only person out of my group of friends that likes fighting games to a technical level and having only started soul series recently) but i've got some skills and occasional awesome victories.

My other characters would be Mitsu, Raph, Aeon, Cervantes and i'm gonna learn Tira, Hilde, Astaroth (because he is the toughest match-up against zwei IMO) and Algol for shits and giggles.

Does anyone find that the Nightmare match-up isn't actually as challenging as it seems at first? I always get closer games against higher-ranked nightmares compared to other characters. Generally the faster characters give Zwei more trouble in my experience.

Hey everyone! I've lurked this site for a while and got some good advice, feel like i should introduce myself. I'm on PSN as Fearal_Koholic and usually online between 6 and 10 GMT. I'm not great at the game (being the only person out of my group of friends that likes fighting games to a technical level and having only started soul series recently) but i've got some skills and occasional awesome victories.

My other characters would be Mitsu, Raph, Aeon, Cervantes and i'm gonna learn Tira, Hilde, Astaroth (because he is the toughest match-up against zwei IMO) and Algol for shits and giggles.

Does anyone find that the Nightmare match-up isn't actually as challenging as it seems at first? I always get closer games against higher-ranked nightmares compared to other characters. Generally the faster characters give Zwei more trouble in my experience.
I dont feel the NM MU is that bad, I still think the worst is Mitsu and Cervy who can just aB or 1B all day to stop anythig ZWEI does.

But welcome, be prepared to be hated by 90% of the forums for using ZWEI btw.

I dont feel the NM MU is that bad, I still think the worst is Mitsu and Cervy who can just aB or 1B all day to stop anythig ZWEI does.

But welcome, be prepared to be hated by 90% of the forums for using ZWEI btw.

Cervy definitely, a lot of his moves are faster than zwei's fastest and can still combo. It's rage inducing sometimes. Mitsu can mess up zweis flow too, but i find it's safer to launch an assault on him than cervy.

I'm prepared for the hate lol i couldn't understand zwei's inclusion in the game for a while. A really cool character with an interesting sword style (misleading though the art may have been at first) that seems marred with handicaps. After getting used to him i decided i had to main him, he's so much more fun to use than the other characters. And using him can improve one's all-round game, thanks to the mind games that are necessary for his proper usage.

Edit: Thanks for the welcome! I got so caught up in discussing the game i forgot my manners haha.

Hello and welcome! if you have any questions feel free to ask away. @AndyrooxDS and @Egg are the to go guys. They know everything there is to know about Zwei.

I've noticed all your names and pictures, pleasure to meet you all :) you've done some good work against some haters haha. This site is very well laid out, easy to keep track of threads and whatnot. Hopefully i'll have something to give back to you guys at some point, though at this stage i reckon everything has been learned! @AndyrooxDS @Egg one thing has been bothering me... Is Pied Piper useful at all?

I've noticed all your names and pictures, pleasure to meet you all :) you've done some good work against some haters haha. This site is very well laid out, easy to keep track of threads and whatnot. Hopefully i'll have something to give back to you guys at some point, though at this stage i reckon everything has been learned! @AndyrooxDS @Egg one thing has been bothering me... Is Pied Piper useful at all?
Not really.

Hi zwei players!

I am new here and zwei is one of my secondaries (i main ezio) and i really like his unique playstyle. He is a rather difficult character to play but maybe you can give me advice to improve my play. If anybody wants some zwei mirrors i'll be ready!

Xbl: Vice Hannyabal

I am usually on on weekends at night CET

Hi zwei players!

I am new here and zwei is one of my secondaries (i main ezio) and i really like his unique playstyle. He is a rather difficult character to play but maybe you can give me advice to improve my play. If anybody wants some zwei mirrors i'll be ready!

Xbl: Vice Hannyabal

I am usually on on weekends at night CET
Sure, im from UK we could get some games in :)

Sure, im from UK we could get some games in :)

That would be great. My zwei is not the best but gameplay wise he is my favourite character in the game because he has a werewolf companion and the coolest win quote in the game against pat which is my favourite matchup overall! I don't need more reasons to play him.

From what i've heard and read your zwei is really good so it should help to improve my play i think.

Hi my GT is StonyBloodFist. I share this GT with my brother. I main Zwei but also learning other characters. Siegfried,mitsurugi,Xiba. My brother uses devil Jin mostly. I go online randomly during the day.

I main Ms. Wolfkrone. I side Wolf Boy, Stabby Mcstaberson(Pyrrah Omega,) and FOR JUSTICE.

XBL: Confirm Tapioca

Hey guys, my GT is : oneCANDIDfellow and I started using Zwei a few months ago and he has become one of my favorite fight styles to play with casually by I find it really hard to fight with him against good players.

I'd say one of my biggest problem MU would be either an aPat or a pyrrha because of all their TCs. Any advise for fighting these two, or any other characters that can TC out of a lot of moves.

Hey guys, my GT is : oneCANDIDfellow and I started using Zwei a few months ago and he has become one of my favorite fight styles to play with casually by I find it really hard to fight with him against good players.

I'd say one of my biggest problem MU would be either an aPat or a pyrrha because of all their TCs. Any advise for fighting these two, or any other characters that can TC out of a lot of moves.
Against stronger players in general you cant use Zwei's strings because if they know the match up then you gonna get punished really easily. If you wanna catch step and beat TC then you have 2 options- 2A and 3A BE. 2A is the much safer option gaining you advantage on hit however 3A BE nets you alot of damage plus a knockdown but its really unsafe so if it gets blocked you can potentially be taking just as much damage back.

So if you getting TC'd and TS'd alot close range with pyrrha 22k or maxi wrb+k discourage that behavour with 3a be and that should make them think twice about trying it.

Trying to become a decent z.w.e.i. player . :sc5zwe1:
Welcome to the pack! depending on what console you have and where you are, Andyroox, Taffertier (xbl) and Egg (PSN) are three of the Zwei players that will get you there :)

Last edited:
Back