THESE IMAGINARY CHARACTERS.......

Yes, it can be! And this version of the editor fights you a little bit in that respect: between the less than ideal layout and menu navigation and the really poor optimization creating constant micro-loads, this is really one aspect that needs to be completely reworked for the next editor...I'm not buying in for another generation of CaS if it ever again asks me to wait six seconds to transition back up and down the levels I need to in order to move an object or work on it's surface, with the poorly coded game lagging every other step.....
I follow your reasoning, the optimization of this last opus leaves undesired. I would have liked more instinctive, more practical ergonomics to give free rein to your aspirations. My biggest regret, I repeat it, is an obvious lack of costumes, of accessories which would have brought time of richness for the impassioned in creative mode. Yes, I'm frustrated because this sequel was promising...

I follow your reasoning, the optimization of this last opus leaves undesired. I would have liked more instinctive, more practical ergonomics to give free rein to your aspirations. My biggest regret, I repeat it, is an obvious lack of costumes, of accessories which would have brought time of richness for the impassioned in creative mode. Yes, I'm frustrated because this sequel was promising...
Yeah..I mean, it had some nice improvements: the massive expansion of the base race model selection is a big thing we sometimes forget about, I think, for example. But on the whole, this editor (like a lot of this game, if I am being perfectly honest) was pretty phoned in: we need a ground-up rebuild of the editor at this point. It's not just that the current version has outdated functionality, relative to what could be available (although that is to a large extent true), it that the re-use of UI and core code assets is making it outright unwieldy and even borderline broken.

Pair that with a game that was just poorly optimized for visual performance all around and...ugh...I seriously wonder just how many hours of my life were lost just to time spent moving up and down menus in navigation processes that could have been lateral, one-button moves, while the game froze on small buffering loads every few seconds. Terrible experience in that way. That was my chief complaint: that and other quality of life, functionality, and just a bunch of "wait, why does it work like that??" moments.

The asset selection was definitely not blowing my socks off either, mind you, but (at least by the end after the last DLC), it was generally sufficient enough, I suppose. I will say this: next editor should have 150 ExEq objects from day one. Can you imagine how much that one little (pretty easy to do in the grand scheme of development of a game of this size) change would have meant for this generation of CaS? But even more important than that: they gotta raise the ExEq limit. I'd be in heaven with 10, but I think 5-6 is probably the best we can hope for, if that.

Yeah..I mean, it had some nice improvements: the massive expansion of the base race model selection is a big thing we sometimes forget about, I think, for example. But on the whole, this editor (like a lot of this game, if I am being perfectly honest) was pretty phoned in: we need a ground-up rebuild of the editor at this point. It's not just that the current version has outdated functionality, relative to what could be available (although that is to a large extent true), it that the re-use of UI and core code assets is making it outright unwieldy and even borderline broken.

Pair that with a game that was just poorly optimized for visual performance all around and...ugh...I seriously wonder just how many hours of my life were lost just to time spent moving up and down menus in navigation processes that could have been lateral, one-button moves, while the game froze on small buffering loads every few seconds. Terrible experience in that way. That was my chief complaint: that and other quality of life, functionality, and just a bunch of "wait, why does it work like that??" moments.

The asset selection was definitely not blowing my socks off either, mind you, but (at least by the end after the last DLC), it was generally sufficient enough, I suppose. I will say this: next editor should have 150 ExEq objects from day one. Can you imagine how much that one little (pretty easy to do in the grand scheme of development of a game of this size) change would have meant for this generation of CaS? But even more important than that: they gotta raise the ExEq limit. I'd be in heaven with 10, but I think 5-6 is probably the best we can hope for, if that.
You have summarized very well the many negative aspects that dot this game...I won't go into detail because you have explicitly mentioned it. Yes, it would be a sweet dream if a more complete list of ExEq were accessible. Imagine the enjoyable creative delirium within our reach. Apart from the arrival of key characters, he had a lot of sticking papers compared to SCV with his lack of imagination on these costumes which I hope will be more prolific in the next opus.

UPDATED

TITUS AND CATTA

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126112856 (2).jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126104300.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126104829.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126113816.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126113901.jpg

SOULCALIBUR_Ⅵ_20221126105507-removebg-preview 3.png
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126112810 (2).jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126111528 5.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126113232 6.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221126111747 (2).jpg