Things that help you anime your pain away

Could be... Did you have a point or were you just rambling? Very anime but... *long emotional silence* ... Kappa

lol fair enough I have that same DVD as it happens. These days you can actually find it on youtube I think though and that DVD only has acts 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken. There's acts 3 and 4 of the original that finish that story thread but I'm not sure if that part is in the first two or not, I'm just looking on the box and that's what it seems to say anyway.

I remember my friend who was really into anime at the time had the whole set on VHS so I never really noticed if it was missing I guess. Those were the days. I should post some Devilman next... Kappa

Tip of the iceberg... Please don't tempt me. Kappa
BnNHxXrCYAEGJO6.jpg

Last edited:
i don't think i understand exactly what this thread is trying to do. is it to name anime that had moments to relate to or is it to name anime you watch to help you forget/get through tough times?

Most manliest manga and anime ever conceived. Currently watching all of the episodes of HnK 1.

Rei's death gives me manly tears. He teaches me how to live my last days; not squandering in depression but doing something for a woman you love.

Back