TiraRules' Cameo Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being so indecisive and emotional. I can understand stopping due to something urgent that takes up your time, or my personal favorite CAS ideas fall flat. However, you're gonna stop playing SCV over something small like minor DLC clipping problems?

It's no wonder why people want to pick on you, girls won't give you a chance, etc. Your outlook on life is what you make of it. Indecisive+Depressed+Whiney=you will always be a loser. I know you're sensitive @TiraRules, but you need to be optimistic and tough.

• Banned
i'm not loser.

want me stop being Emotinal, Indecisive and Whiney? then fine. the truth is, it take a long hour (,ore than 1 hour) to recreate a CaS in SCV because of ExEq, Patterns and Stickers.

i'm not loser.

want me stop being Emotinal, Indecisive and Whiney? then fine. the truth is, it take a long hour (,ore than 1 hour) to recreate a CaS in SCV because of ExEq, Patterns and Stickers.
It always takes me longer than a hour, but that's because trying to wow the crowd can put unnecessary stress on me.

Occasionally, I sometimes take a month or even longer until the light bulbs come on.

That's why breaks are crucial to success. Was Rome built in a day? Of course not. Take your time at it and don't fret.

Where? What's this? Don't tell me you're still regretting the miko warrior concept! There's no CaS we can't save!
There's tons of ideas, but I haven't played my 360 in like forever. I'm currently a ps3 with no dlc scv user.

I might come back with some cas though.

Good stuff always takes time, and the fact that you want to use your own techniques and utilise your own style, without copying others, means it's going to take a LOT more time.

But in the end, our stuff has been worth it, and are you happy with the results? Screw everyone else, if you're happy, than it wasn't a waste of time. And if you're unhappy? Figure out why you're unhappy, and then you'll have learnt something, so it still isn't a waste of time.

Looking forwards to Hwang.

Sorry, i decided not to continue play SCV for the real.

i'm tired of create more characters like this. i just want take a extended break from play SC franchise.

so, bye and see you around

Last edited:
Why don't you collaborate with another artist? Feed off one another to get more ideas. Two heads are better than one.

If anything, it'd be awesome to see two ideas put into one focus. Something like a collaboration of a cas duo, two artists tweaking a single cas together, or anything that involves the comradeship of cas?

Competing and showing off can get tedious, so collaborations could revive the drive for certain cas artists.

i sold SCIV and SCV yesterday

so i want think about good things without play SC series like that. but if i keep play those than i would think about my bad past. (bad memeories) even heard of flashback? yeah, it make me feel stress several times when i play SCV!

Last edited:
Please ban me.
article-2750173-213B5C1B00000578-887_634x851.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back