[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto, Ontario

well im 20 unfortunately. But i live in Mississauga. I know a few Mississauga players if your interested though.

Toronto, Ontario

Maybe some online then? Probably close enough to work well. (Don't worry I'm more mature than the average XBL 14 year-old.)

Toronto, Ontario

i dont have sc4 yet sorry. i've mostly just been playin with a buddy of mine who owns a copy of the game.

btw if your interested in sc4 players in toronto check out www.soulcalibur.ca

Toronto, Ontario

gg's monday- Oofmatic, STD, SoW and Pyro!

much fun and much thanks for helping me practice!

cha cha

Toronto, Ontario

I just found out that there's a part of this site dedicated to "The Rest of Americas" good games Cha, i'm actually glad i got to meet the buffalo crew and the toronto crew :P And i'm looking to take you down when you guys come again! Bring your team buffalo!

Toronto, Ontario

You can play me Diamond FlashX I'm 15 and I'm not a immature punk like a lot of the younger players on XBL

Toronto, Ontario

What is Toronto's plans for the NJ regional? I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, Chach I think is working. If you guys are getting a van together or something and plan on going down, let me know if you have room.

Toronto, Ontario

Sups foreign brothers, Just a reminder go check out the tourney announcement thread for tit 8 and try as hard as you can to make it out, I will have all of the top talent at this thing and would lub to round it out and have you gents as well, My tournys pay good, always have great comp. and is just a blast afterwards, dallas hoes and booze await you, good times, peace.... JUNE 13th.....

Toronto, Ontario

Anyone up for some "Local" Online play.. (as in.. within the province.) hit me up on XBL
I'm generally on in the mornings from 8am to 11am then on again in the afternoon.. from 5pm - 9pm

Toronto, Ontario

Toronto, I'm headed up that way starting April 13th thru the 19th. I will be in Buffalo from the 9th thru the 12th if you guys want to come play down there. I'm not sure what kind of free time I'll have because I'm a chaparone for my school on an exchange field trip. Anyway, just a heads up. The more people I can play, the better.

hey!! good game, sorry i had to go early, congrades to your win!!(tits) lol...you guys are superior in style to us, damn id be honored if you guys trained me in your style(lol, my last name is French-Canadian) i definitely need to come out to you guys in the upcoming future

Since the SC Canada forums are kind of dead, does anyone want to get together with me sometime so I can train before I leave for France? I want to be well prepared when I go to play them. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back