[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell, for the purpose of running events, you should ignore everything I say. Just gonna point that out for now and all time. You make me see I might have to apologize for the other post, about price. Usually when saying something, people intend to accomplish an effect by their words, so that's what a listener reasonably assumes; but I was only blathering thoughtlessly, not trying to see your perspective of this. I'm sorry.

That all said, I want to crush Americanos under Raphael's heel, and getting onto stream is a motivating goal (I WAS TOP 8 AT MY FIRST TOURNEY!) so I will seriously plan for this.

I've got plans for prizes and pot bonuses. I'm gonna probably lay them out after EVO.
I want to see what I can come up with.

I am seriously giving everyone enough time to save up money.
Altogether, I want everyone from Toronto to attend and defend our pride.
I will get the necessary competition brought here so please don't put it off and come.

NeoRussell

lol

Chaos: Nothing is stopping you from going. You literally have 2 months to learn a new character. If you feel your not good enough for that challenge, then it clearly shows how lacking of skills you have in this game. You and Amaury can boycott all you want but i'm not the one missing out on events. I can honestly say they have all been fun tournaments so far. So you guys can hide in your little bubble until SCV comes out cause that decision will never ever change.

Madritti: My post is not aimed at you in regards to venue fee. I know a few people in here who I had problems with before about venue fee.

NeoRussell

Aw ye. I'm scheduled to work during T12, and I have no more vacation left either.

Chicago will have to meet me in Arizona if they dare! ...And that's if I even show up to that one...lolol.

Aw ye. I'm scheduled to work during T12, and I have no more vacation left either.

Chicago will have to meet me in Arizona if they dare! ...And that's if I even show up to that one...lolol.

I predict you're going to come down with a nasty bug sometime in mid September.

So I am down for training up in SCIV because I'm godawful at any other game I touch. Let's teach Emily frames and things Troy? =D

Edit:
Russell I already talked to Vince but if you need someone to help run the event/brackets during T12, I'm up for the job. I ran Super brackets last year so I'm used to it!

Russell I already talked to Vince but if you need someone to help run the event/brackets during T12, I'm up for the job. I ran Super brackets last year so I'm used to it!

I've got a few people in mind and i'll add you in my list. All will be revealed soon.

Neorussell

I may have some important things to do tomorrow, but as of now I'm thinking the gathering at my place will still be good to go. So if it does happen, after 2pm should be good. Remember to contact me first if you're coming.

Also, Eli if you want it at your place, I think that would be better, and I will try to come by. Otherwise I will try my best to host the SC sessions at my place.

So unless Eli is good with that, I will confirm things as soon as I can in the morning.

Alright so it looks like I'll have way too much on my plate today to do a gathering... which I feel bad about but with the baby almost here there isn't much I can do.

I know you guys must be itching to play SC after the release of the new SC5 pics, so I hope that Eli or someone can set something up today. If so I will try my best to come.

sc5_pub_2d_zwei1b-copy-jpg.5590
i call Dibs. Maining seriously. this guy is going to fuck u up like strider:)

Talim and Maxis love child,
Talims weapon style + Maxis moveset = Zwei attitude like Tekkens Miguel and deadly like strider:):):)

Ok I got confirmation from Eli who doesn't have net access at the moment that he can host today after 3pm.

I might show up depending on how my day goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back