[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Discussion in 'The Rest of Americas' started by SuicideBubbles, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjective

Subjective [01] Neophyte

That's good.

Because there's 300+ members on the Toronto GayGamers Facebook page and I've been hyping playing competitively to them, online and in person. A few of the guys play stick and even organize tourneys in smaller Ontario cities.

Homosexuals love Soul Calibur.
    j1yeon and Stryder like this.
  2. franman

franman [12] Conqueror

I agree that there are some mods who act too much of an elitist but let's not forget there are also some new players who act incredibly rude and deserve to be justified with an elitist shutdown.

Let's just say some ppl got what they deserve and thus they deserve it w/o mercy.
  3. TerminatorCortez

TerminatorCortez [10] Knight

well a mod should close the thread and ban the newbie without causing a scene. A mod shouldn't pay attention to stupid newbies.
  4. franman

franman [12] Conqueror

that depends what part they are controlling and what type of mod you are.

SA mods control certain characters in the Soul Arena and not in other generalized threads, that's for the general mod to take control over. Furthermore SA mods aren't mainly for disciplinary action that's more towards General mods.

If a SA mod posted his opinion on a generalized thread and gets attacked for no reason by a newbie or anyone, then I say the attacker deserves to get stomped. The starter has no reason to pick on the person thus I say it's a good reason to attack back even if you don't have to.
  5. Ooofmatic

Ooofmatic World Warrior

PSN:
    da_Damps
    XBL:
    Ooofmatic
    If a newbie is out of line, even to an extreme degree, is it so hard to be calm and collective when dealing with them? Being elitist and "stomping" them gives them more reason to dislike you and retaliate even more.
  6. TerminatorCortez

TerminatorCortez [10] Knight

exactly, well out of topic: I asked Jaxel if we could have a sub-forum called Canada instead of the rest of america's, We are the biggest country in america after all. And we got some of the best players.
    j1yeon likes this.
  7. franman

franman [12] Conqueror

Well tough luck they act this way they deserve it. So what... let them hate you. They started it, it's their fault.

And I tried being patient with them for the record but things just get worse. You can only do so much.

Not to mention this happened back at Soul Calibur Universe. I tried to be nice do the best I can to explain situations as calmly as I could but it doesn't work. Vints was there as well and tried to help out but got banned in the process.

The only way for them to learn is to actually be there and see for themselves.
  8. Stryder

Stryder [10] Knight

PSN:
    STRYDERcm
    Hey guys, so im playing an unexpected show Feb 3rd at The Rockpile. Was wondering if anyone is interested in going. Would appreciate it! :) let me know if interested.
    SilentWall and Eli123s like this.
  9. Mandritti

Mandritti [09] Warrior

Russell being a bro again.

Yeah, I am thinking maybe I could have not put your name there. Tying this to views you expressed was an afterthought, really.
    But then we wouldn't have had hilarity, drama, and ponies.

(bottom line is it was the only intellectually honest thing to do)
    I like these posts where you run through the history. They are valuable to me.

Profound.
    Sadness.
  10. Eli123s

Eli123s when it rains, it pours

PSN:
    Eli123s
    Alright so who exactly is going to A/C Wednesday. Rayn & me? Russell will be there regardless.

8 more long days...
  11. Stryder

Stryder [10] Knight

PSN:
    STRYDERcm
    By the way I just finished a new single with my band in the studio today. Check it out.

New album coming out in the summer
    SilentWall, OOFMATIC and Eli123s like this.
  12. STD

STD [09] Warrior

fk!!! make it a saturday man.... i work late on fridays... like i finish at 12-1am

when the album comes out give me a copy... i'll buy k thanks!!!
    Stryder likes this.
  13. neorussell

neorussell [10] Knight

Yes, that's right, 8 days left. ;)

NeoRussell
    Stryder and Eli123s like this.
  14. neorussell

neorussell [10] Knight

I know, I know. Double post.

I listened to it. It's interesting. A mixture of Paramore and Alexisonfire if you ask for my opinion.

NeoRussell
    Stryder likes this.
  15. Eli123s

PSN:
    Eli123s
    hahaha
  16. j1yeon

j1yeon [04] Fighter

fml I should've ordered from you.
  17. Stryder

Stryder [10] Knight

PSN:
    STRYDERcm

Cant change the day since the club is booked for that day already >_<
  18. Eli123s

PSN:
    Eli123s
    Hey Junior you free Wednesday? Can you make it to A/C after 5?
  19. STD

STD [09] Warrior

cant yo... work >.< sat/sun are best days for me lol.... can't do weekdays lol
  20. Ooofmatic

Ooofmatic World Warrior

PSN:
    da_Damps
    XBL:
    Ooofmatic
    Apparently Devil Jin will be legal in tournaments. Details will be announced this weekend by Jaxel!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.