[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna ban Wireless Controllers. I'm sure people are smart enough to turn their controller off, if not, there are always people who manages them. Nobody follows EVO rules regarding controllers. EVO gets away with their rules because it's freaking EVO. I don't want to piss off people so Wireless is cool with me.
Well here's what I'm thinking... by the time all the players got qualified for nationals wouldn't the finals take place @ EVO?

Well here's what I'm thinking... by the time all the players got qualified for nationals wouldn't the finals take place @ EVO?

Franman: i don't know what your asking. The Major in May will allow Wireless Controllers. EVO is like 3 months after that. Giving somebody ample time to get a wired controller and get used to it.
--
Page: Why did you wait so long? I'll see what I can do.

--
Only person who paid for SCV so far.

Next week, wednesday on A&C Games, there will be a SCV 8-man bracket.
It's free and first come first serve. So looks like we will be spending too much time with SCV next week.

Here's the schedule:
Monday - Pre-Release Party (STREAMED)
Wednesday - 8-man bracket (STREAMED)
Saturday - Smash Up II

We will be doing a monthly tournament from now on as well.
I'm keeping everyone busy so that WE are all prepared for EVO.

NeoRussell

Franman: i don't know what your asking. The Major in May will allow Wireless Controllers. EVO is like 3 months after that. Giving somebody ample time to get a wired controller and get used to it.
That's really the point I'm getting at. The fact that sum1 who has spent a lot of time using the PS3 wireless control and then having to switch to another wired 3rd party controller or arcade stick sounds rather tedious. It's like they spend money and time getting used to that controller and now they have to spend money again and time to get use to a 3rd party controller or arcade stick for EVO.

3 months is pretty long but thing is some ppl take much longer than others to get really use to a 3rd party controller or arcade stick.

I have an HRAP 3 arcade stick been practicing for a couple of years and I still can't do the things I consistently do on the PS3 pad in SC4. Needless to say I've got a new fight pad but it will take some getting use to dunno if it will be shorter than the arcade stick.

where do you live?

Mccowan and steeles... 10min from pmall.

Does anybody know which convertors to buy so i can use it for evo?

Also, shoutout to Eli and Oof for kickin my ass in SC today. I didnt win a single one, but I LOVE facing good players and learning the strategies. In my defence, I havent played in at least 3 months, tried to remember moves on the spot and was trying to learn to defend against moves on the spot.... But it wouldnt have made much of a difference, regardless of what shape i was in sc wise lol

To all players who havent met members of the community, i can vouch for the previous post and say that despite the nonsence that was posted in the other thread, these guys are great ppl to hang out with.

Actually, with this new Dampierre thing at bestbuy maybe I'll just buy it there. I never plan on using him, but meh.

Page knows that he'll get destroyed by me if he doesn't have Dampierre to train against.

Little does he know that he'll still get destroyed by me if he has Dampierre to train against.

I whipped up a logo for the Toronto SC facebook page.

What do you guys think?

404809_10150634312817329_512452328_11270585_412200409_n.jpg

First one to perfect Junior in a tourney and then stand up and wave their junk in his face while saying "That's for ditching Reno!" gets a care package from Japan.

100% SERIOUS.

I was going to do that anyway. . .

Except I probably would have called him a dirty weeaboo instead.

I came here to escape all the spam on SRK and the rest of 8WR of people who dont know anything, but its just more of the same.

Just kidding ;)

But oof I've played More than 10 characters since SC1, you guys just never see them.

I already know how I'm going to Make TiraOP. And Setsuka is already broke. Include Vold Tak Mits Max Asta,basically the rest of the cast already. It'll be fun.

Reno: I'll do it. How about 2 perfects?

Franman: Clearly, that would not be my problem. Up to them what they want to use. It's not my responsibility to tell you to use Wired Controller because of EVO.

Partisan: I'll check if we can stream it but as of right now, SCV gets 1½ hour stream time and then grand finals.

NeoRussell

Black background is plane. You need to put Toronto with a similar background style like Soul Calibur V.
The lettering need fixing either one of two way. 1) The first capitalize T is fine, but the second T should be small case, since all the other letters are small case.
2)But the the other problem is if your tying to match it with the Soul Calibur Logo you need to make all the letter Capitalize and increase the size of the first T.

I might try to help create another logo.
But I still love the other one I made
SoulBackgroundSmall.jpg

SoulFinishedSmall.png

It would be better if it was called Soul Calibur Toronto. Why did you choose Toronto Soul Calibur as the facebook name?

First one to perfect Junior in a tourney and then stand up and wave their junk in his face while saying "That's for ditching Reno!" gets a care package from Japan.

100% SERIOUS.

I can do this Monday on the Stream!...does that count?. >=P

100% SERIOUS.

wat u did der.......... i c it >.<

Well, since you insisted. I have 20+ confirmed.
The 360's are open for other game casuals so maybe more.
--
Page: I can get a 360 version. Are you sure you don't want it on Monday? It's an SE version. Who cares about Dampierre.

NeoRussell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back