[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
DINO is right! I'm the cause of all this.

It's all my fault for making DINO blame me for the silent treatment.

Last edited:
Chu Fye Still says stuff...but nothing but Shyt comes out of his mouth....

Chu aren't you too busy attempting to troll the rest of the forum? and getting embarassed each time? AmIRite?

So no one is free tomorrow I guess.

Chu Fye Still says stuff...but nothing but Shyt comes out of his mouth....

Chu aren't you too busy attempting to troll the rest of the forum? and getting embarassed each time? AmIRite?

So no one is free tomorrow I guess.
Dude, I didnt say anything to you. Why such hostility towards me as of late?

Of course you'll say Im getting embarassed! What else would you say.
You sir are just pissed that you got owned last time we played, and because you kept begging me to play you, but i preferred to play stiffer competition in the person of Franman. Since then you seem to have nothing but aggression and hostility towards me.
As for you nothing but "SHIT" and empty words extrude from your Jaws!

I had'nt said a word to you. Why have you jumped onto my case as of late?

Why dont you go back to taking drugs and throwing up all over yourself?

P.S who's embarassed now? Stop trying to project yourself onto others MORON!

Last edited:
Hostility as of Late? Huh? I stay out of all your guys' pointless drama.

I do know that when I browse the forums every now and then (or the FB SC group) it just seems you are talking and everyone else just calls you out for whatever crap you be spewing.

I got owned? Umm last we played was that Round Robin Tourney that never happened. Where I came just to chill Where YOU SEEKED ME OUT to play me. Where I beat you 2-0 with Mitsu against your algol (HA) and said to myself "this guys not serious".

So I just showed how about 4-5 things you said is blatantly wrong.

Then I post asking if anyone is free and you post...Bullshyt? You can try to post something relevant, or nothing at all, since you never say anything of substance.

So lets try this again. Is anyone available Saturday for games?

Edit - Damn I feel stupid for even replying to Chu-Fye. The guys such an embarassment, I dont even know why he even posts in this thread. And another Eli talking about Drugs and Alcohol? Dude you get owned by ALLERGIES. Get a fucking immune system before you come talk to me. Another ELI....sigh...

HAHAHAH again....As of Late? How delusional are you? Nobody talks to you nobody associates with you because your whack!! HA!!

Hostility as of Late? Huh? I stay out of all your guys' pointless drama.

I do know that when I browse the forums every now and then (or the FB SC group) it just seems you are talking and everyone else just calls you out for whatever crap you be spewing.

I got owned? Umm last we played was that Round Robin Tourney that never happened. Where I came just to chill Where YOU SEEKED ME OUT to play me. Where I beat you 2-0 with Mitsu against your algol (HA) and said to myself "this guys not serious".

So I just showed how about 4-5 things you said is blatantly wrong.

Then I post asking if anyone is free and you post...Bullshyt? You can try to post something relevant, or nothing at all, since you never say anything of substance.

So lets try this again. Is anyone available Saturday for games?

Edit - Damn I feel stupid for even replying to Chu-Fye. The guys such an embarassment, I dont even know why he even posts in this thread. And another Eli talking about Drugs and Alcohol? Dude you get owned by ALLERGIES. Get a fucking immune system before you come talk to me. Another ELI....sigh...

HAHAHAH again....As of Late? How delusional are you? Nobody talks to you nobody associates with you because your whack!! HA!!

You dimwit. Thats what allergies are, an actual immune system. Moron.
FB SC lol. I actually troll on there all the time and get to play actual players all the time, unlike you who just resides in your own vomit.
Nobody associates with me or talks to me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Dude open your eyes and see the big picture.
None of the so called people you may be referring to are my type. We have Nada in common! I have a "REAL" circle of associates! Unlike you who hang around with "Druggies". Why do u think you are a walking Barrel of volatile stomach acid?
8387391.jpg

So much for your "Friends" eh? Moron!

Last edited:
Wait people in the SC community associate with you? Haha you mean after you alienated yourself from anyone here? Okay delusion #1.

Haha associates? Yes you still say "I'm back who wants to play me" Haha Associates. Delusion #2.

Haha drugs and vomit. Dude you couldnt even handle your REACTINE!! It Knocked you RIGHT THE FUCK OUT!! Your body is weak and puny and your a soft puss in fact. And Hahah if you think "Marijuana" is a drug, you need to be educated. Desperately. Like seriously, the shit in your Reactine is worst for your body then some Chron. But you wouldn't know that because you're already a weakling and you think God will punish you for smoking weed. God-Fearing-Puss you are.

So yes. You're still a dumb fuck. Get at me when you have something of worth to do or say.

Jus Sayn

Wait people in the SC community associate with you? Haha you mean after you alienated yourself from anyone here? Okay delusion #1.

Haha associates? Yes you still say "I'm back who wants to play me" Haha Associates. Delusion #2.

Haha drugs and vomit. Dude you couldnt even handle your REACTINE!! It Knocked you RIGHT THE FUCK OUT!! Your body is weak and puny and your a soft puss in fact. And Hahah if you think "Marijuana" is a drug, you need to be educated. Desperately. Like seriously, the shit in your Reactine is worst for your body then some Chron. But you wouldn't know that because you're already a weakling and you think God will punish you for smoking weed. God-Fearing-Puss you are.

So yes. You're still a dumb fuck. Get at me when you have something of worth to do or say.

Jus Sayn

Where in my post did I say "People from SC community"?
See? Thats the THC reading for you there. Or maybe you just a bit soft on the mental side? I fear its the latter!

Yes substances found in Marijuana when combusted by fire and inhaled/boiled etc is a DRUG u dimwit!
Then again, seeing how gullible you are to become a Druggie in the first place, you'd think drugs are stuff like crack cocaine, heroine etc. "A" classed drugs!

Just remember you started this! I guess Ill finish it!

Yes I am God Fearing. You my friend are Alien fearing! Everyone in the Toronto scene knows you're a nutjob!
fca9cf1a965e80d3b9457ba57c446f43ffa5e1d79baffe397e490f9634d9acb6.jpg

Come again! Just keep your comments directed at me though! You lot have a history, when the fire gets a blazing and you have none left to say, you go to place and persons not involved.

Dude go back to looking like shit, all scrawny, eyes bloodshot, fraggle rocked jerky movement like Pot Head!
REACTINE Much?

Lol! Why do you mongs do this to yourselves. Its like everyone thinks he will be able to achieve the unattainable.
First it was Suicide Sam, now Druggie Dino wants to take a shot! Sigh! When will you learn?

Haha you don't know anything about what I believe....so I don't know who your meme is directed at.

But yeah...enjoy your online games/friends :D

Did you know caffeine is a drug? Did you know the synthetic stuff in your reactine is a drug? How about Tylenol. Did you know Marijuana grows naturally around the world? Did you know Marijuana is used medicinally around the world and even in the west? How many people have ODd on chronic? Now what about sleeping pills and anti depressants etc....

You know nothing about what you speak of, because, just like you accept religious teachings blindly, you accept what you see on TV blindly without ever questioning it. Newsflash you put more harmful drugs in your body from your Allergy medicine than I ever will from MJ.

Sigh why do I bother trying to educate these blind fools. They will continue to ignorantly believe things.

I don't know when it started, but I remember that the non-SC related personal attack involving family members and issues, and threatening had become a trend in this forum. Time passed and forgetful make the doers think that they are innocent.

IMO, the damage have done. People should take a responsibility on what they have done. ( How people thinking about you. Bad reputation. )
Seriously, in this SC forum history, I never see this kinds of crazy personal & family issues' attack in my life such as somethings in the "Attention Whores" article.

Chu-Fye, you seem like you don't know what people thinking about you here ( the people they have read your article and other posts.). I have told you the answer and I hope it will help you a lot.
And question: Do you think you are a Toronto SC player? Because I see a lot of the popcorn still and sigh to Toronto forum.....and ... blah... blah... somethings not relate to SC.

And Dino, I had talked to Franman about the hatred. And we are settled. We don't want to find out who is right or wrong. I think it doesn't matter to us now. Don't worry.
And I'm busy recently. =)
And thanks for breaking the silent treatment.

At last, I think I was wrong for overacting on this Vints' post. However, I will be taking serious on this Vints' post still because I think that gives more respect to him than ignoring it. ( Although I have ignored a lot of his posts already. )

I just simply wanted to play some Calibur. But we know Chu-Fye is desperate for attention so yeah.

Maybe this saturday people are free?

My worrrddd... Haha!

DINO : First off, you are just a little kid experimenting with drugs, so you are the one who knows nada. Now plleeaasseee.. don't go on to Youtube and watch silly videos posted by potheads about the wonders and miraculous properties and uses of the Holy Herb Marijuana in order to Justify your now chronic Dependency on it.
You little boy dont know jack about Weed. I grew up in and around Marijuana. Im from the islands. Dont try telling me about stuff you go buy in little rolls of plastic wrap and aluminium foil paper. Please be careful it doesnt take you down the road of experiementing with "HARDER' stuff. Thats usually what proceeds.
As for the religious side of things. You young lass cant go there with me as you dont know jack about me nor my philosophical and religious base! I wont pretend to know anything about you, so I wont comment. One thing I know for sure is that you base your beliefs and knowledge of Youtube videos. I on the other hand am based off human life travels and experience. So if you wanna talk Philosophy and religion, first get out of your parent's house, travel the globe, meet different people, study, then get back to me. Maybe then Ill consider you. Ok Kid?

Silentwall : Ok bud, you're and elder so Ill approach you with a bit of respect. First off, I Do Not care about what you and the other kids in Toronto think about me.Why should I? Is there any merit to their assessment and perception of my character? NOOOOOOO.... So why should I be bothered about your or anyone of this forums' opinion of me?
You on the other hand seem to want to gain acceptance from a bunch of kids who play videogames. I on the other hand just want to play and create drama about the game.
Now here' the deal about the Popcorn. I love instigating shit, just so I can watch the reactions of those who allow themselves to be affected by it. I get a kick out of it. I purposely keep putting that picture on there in order to relay that message, but none of you Geniuses seem to have clocked on. Sigh...Torontooo...
Do I consider myself a Toronto Player? Hell NO! I just like playing videogames. Thats about the only thing myself and any of you have in common! Quite frankly, none of you are my type. So obviously you lot wont like me, nor I you!

Have a nice day folks.

Last edited:
Chu-Fye,
It is not what other people thinking about you. It is all about self-identity.
You can set your level to the cheapest and how invincible you want. No one care, but it will not change the fact what kinds of person you are.

You are "Invincible"! Can't touch this.
Yea, I know this word is too minor. It doesn't hurt your face.

Good luck.

I will list things for Chu since he is dumber than he looks and sounds.

1. Druggie friends? You know my friends? You know what I do with the people I chill with? Stop talking about things you don't know jack shit about. Is not my fault you don't have real friend don't take it out on me.

2. Why do you keep taking about YouTube videos? You seem to know a lot more about whats on YouTube than me. FYI MJ is used for medicinal purposes by governments.... So I guess the Govt is working miracles or watching YouTube video. Wow your so dumb.
2a. Island weed? Plastic Rolls and aluminum foil? Dude wtf are you spewing? Island is bush weed. And I don't know what crap your grabbing in plastic rolls. Dude how can you even talk if you never smoked? Such ignorance. Me experimenting with harder Drugs? Chu Fye I'm not stupid like you...like I said your prescription drugs are 10x more harmful. Wow So Dumb hahaha

3. More YouTube videos? Dude wtf are you on? You say you don't know my beliefs and won't comment, but then bring up your YT vids again. Dude You Are DeLuSioNal!!! FYI believing in God is no different than "believing" in ETs (although there is 10x more evidence for the latter). Both are based on circumstantial evidence. So you might as well ridicule yourself if you believe in Christianity so blindly. BTW do you come up with your own beliefs and make up your own mind? Nope just a blind sheep that can't think for himself. And you don't know my beliefs or Religion so you should really not speak about things you know nothing about...like how I've shown how stupid you are already. Haha what a fuckin fool.

BTW I just heard you lost to a nobody online....why do you suck so bad? Yup T.O wants nothing to do with delusional pathetic desperate people like you. Please know what your talking about before you speak. Its clear your the one that gets your info YT.

Seriously learn to play Calibur. And also learn some facts not your delusions before you speak. Its too easy showing how dumb you are.

This Dude is really desperate for attention. Go find some Memes Chu, because I've shown how dumb and useless you are.

Chu whats your problem? are you just trolling dino?

Dino bro dont get trolled by chu, isnt obvious no one could be that ignorant?

yea chu is being retarded but thats the point, he wants you to be pissed at a brain dead ignorant fool. you fell into hes trap by writing that wall of text.

Dont be concerned, chu is still in the state of mind where he gets bored. he is clearly trying to get some mild amusement by observing the reaction to hes trolls, its very understandable.

For the record weed is not bad, but depending on a doctor for everything is. remember that comfort breeds weakness.

Our conciousness has the power to heal anything. if you think weeds gonna hurt you then i sir laugh at you.

Carry on with your beliefs people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back