[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wanted to bring oof into this. Why cant you see past that and better YOURSELF.

Once again you've failed to even attempt to understand.

The way you respond to me and to others gives me insight into your troubled psyche and shows me where you place importance and so on. Psychological lesson with gay ending? Wanting to help others is gay? Seems to me you disregard what i say because of notions you have about me what i may or may not stand for, or whose side i may or may not be on and so forth, that's the over thinking that comes when one blindly follows everything there mind tells them. Its just taking you on a ride. If you would of read what i was saying without any previous notions about me and why i made the message maybe you could of learned a little about yourself and your own decision making process.

Im not talking about oof or eli or sc, I don't even care how you respond to me, im just trying to get you to honestly glimpse at how you make decision on how you feel. At how you look at things. Its all about how your mind works and how your conciousness is interacting with your body.

Let me try to one more time. I don't care about oof's issues ( witch are beyond irrelevant in my life ), None of my message have been about defending oof. I have in the past and will continue to try and help oof with he's own self imposed current mental weaknesses.

The reason i persist is simple, When you belittle my efforts that has no impact on me what so ever, I don't see what you say as something bad towards me or others, I see nothing as bad. So when you see no bad what's left? nothing but trying to understand why, and i see why you say what you say, and that's what compels me to help you.

You should try to meditate and explore your own awareness, All im trying to do is get you to learn more about yourself, How can that be bad? How can you honestly think i have bad intentions?

You should try to meditate and explore your own awareness, All im trying to do is get you to learn more about yourself, How can that be bad? How can you honestly think i have bad intentions?

Well its bad. Simply because You assume You hold all the answers and everyone else is 'confused' or 'not trying to understand' or 'doesnt know oneself'. Truly, I have never seen a 23yo guy with so much self-righteousness and assuming he is on a different enlightment level than the rest of the world.
It would be wiser to stop spewing this kind of pseudo pyschological crap.

stop telling people they should explore themselves. How about you explore yourself and not bother anyone else around? or alternatively, maybe Fox would hire you as their contributor along with that bald head psychiatrist that should be stripped of his medical licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back