Toronto Top Tiers Tourny Videos Now Available!

Tune in HERE to watch Canada's finest compete Toronto Resurrection: Omega Tournament in Soul Calibur 4, BlazBlue and Tekken 6 at the Toronto Top Tiers Stream!

*EDIT* Tournament is now over!
  • 1st - NeoRussel (Yoshimitsu)
  • 2nd - Eli123s (Ivy)
  • 3rd - Oofmatic (Mitsurugi)
Good stuff, guys! Recordings available via playlist.

If that really was OOF playing Mitsu it doesn't look a lot like what his Mitsu used to look like. Maybe it's because he doesn't really use him anymore? Still probably better than mine though.

If that really was OOF playing Mitsu it doesn't look a lot like what his Mitsu used to look like. Maybe it's because he doesn't really use him anymore? Still probably better than mine though.

I mean, I could go ahead and post the evidence of all the announcers slipping up and saying OOF's name.. Or surione coming into stream chat and cheering for Oof... I mean, Mr. Rugi, but that'd be a little exposing, don't you think?

I mean, I could go ahead and post the evidence of all the announcers slipping up and saying OOF's name.. Or surione coming into stream chat and cheering for Oof... I mean, Mr. Rugi, but that'd be a little exposing, don't you think?

Yeah after watching the stream I know for a fact it was OOF now. They slipped so many times that I don't think they were even trying to hide it anymore towards the end of the tourney.

Where was Vints?

While it's true that Mr. Rugi doesn't play Mitsu much these days, he was trying his best, but there were some input errors making it seem like he was doing stupid mistakes at times. The biggest one was at the very end vs Eli. Mr. Rugi was trying to go for 2KB for the win, but accidentally input it too fast, causing the unsafe kB to come out instead, and getting punished for it. But that's SC for you. Just gotta step it up next time and play with better input precision.

Ivy's iCS used effectively in a match. Now, that's something you don't see everyday.

Best quote " Actually, I think her breast has some sort of a gravitational pull..." ( When Mitsurugi wasn't ringed out by Ivy ).

Congrats to you guys!

Thank You Guys for watching us play. Apparently 100 Stream Viewers was great for these guys since they only get like 20-30 even for SSF/MVC/etc. So you should see us again July 16th.

Sadly I couldn't do well. I knew I had to watch out for both players. At the least I hope you guys enjoyed my commentating.

I wish Dusty had a buck on him for a money match. Poor guy hears about Omega from... I guess I'll leave that to him to say - day before, sits out of a Tekken tourney he didn't know was there, and hasn't got two cents for me to see the nunchakus used seriously myself. (Guy's pro at sandbagging, and I honestly mean that as a compliment.)

DINOZ, fun match, but thus I miss my best chance to beat you: at our first meeting, lol. I have no johns; you outplayed me in the purest sense.
Controller only interfered in one tiny way in one input vs. page that day; mainly it was the fact that the controller issues made it impossible to enjoy friendlies which bummed me out. I should be thankful for what I could test in bracket.

@Mr. Nobody: Keep following Toronto. Eli123s performs iCS any game, any time he wants. Several times in one round more often than not.

GGs Everyone the Tourney was really well done. Russell Thanks for organizing this.

Also Russell I'm getting my revenge at the next one.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back