ULTRA Street Fighter IV

who have psn can now download for free the pre-order costume pack, avaible for everyone buy it in week 1

is where you download the costume compatibility pack

So after some time I have come to the conclusion that Gen takes more skill to win with in this version. On a side note, Crane cr mp into jyasen -> RF -> U1 is extremely useful. U2 AA glitch is awesome... And the mk hands loop works again... on just a few characters ... :(

For anyone who is interested the Arcade Edition is free on XBL right now if you have Super, not sure if you need that to get Ultra or if you can just download Ultra directly if you have Super.

For anyone who is interested the Arcade Edition is free on XBL right now if you have Super, not sure if you need that to get Ultra or if you can just download Ultra directly if you have Super.
You can download Ultra even if you just have Super (no AE required).

If there is any Dictator bro here, dat passthroughshit ex SK is just so delicious :D
Faster cr HP is surprising good
Even U2 shorter charge kinda work (but fuck them for the dmg nerf) and i was on the "give us back qcfx2 you sons of bitch" boat

But more than everything, dat exRFA on Bison is pure gold, we passed from "comeback? What is?" to
clHP>exRFA
crHP>exRFA
SK>exRFA
clHP>SK>exRFA

dat
jfHP>clHP>SK>exRFA>U1
is just glorious :D

So after some time I have come to the conclusion that Gen takes more skill to win with in this version. On a side note, Crane cr mp into jyasen -> RF -> U1 is extremely useful. U2 AA glitch is awesome... And the mk hands loop works again... on just a few characters ... :(
Yes i agree. And many other gen mainers have feel overall he did get nerfed more so than get better in ultra. Ugh i still can't get down his FADC combo from hands....i can cancel his hands on the first hit but when i dash forward I can't get his other moves like ST MP or ST MK to come out....

Yes i agree. And many other gen mainers have feel overall he did get nerfed more so than get better in ultra. Ugh i still can't get down his FADC combo from hands....i can cancel his hands on the first hit but when i dash forward I can't get his other moves like ST MP or ST MK to come out....

The nerf to his super was uncalled for. Then again he still does decent damage off of that. The most annoying nerf to me so far is his ex gekiro. I mean, now lag can interrupt my timing on that move too. >.> I'm having problems with his FADC hands loop online Usually it consisted of st mp st hp mk (TC) Hands fadc st mp etc. But I think they did something to make the timing harder so I drop them online now? I think you're better off just saving meter until you get 3 bars, and use it for his Jyasen RF -> U1 or Oga setups. It does around 500 I believe on full ultra meter.

I lawled!

tumblr_n7f5rak4uS1qhz95yo1_500.gif

You're missing the fun part.
Maximillian screaming like there's someone with a chainsaw behind him and his face after he got infinite armoured by hugo >.<

Yes, Ken's Hadoken is now permanently like that. It's based off of one of King from KOF's moves called Venom Strike.

Is fun the amount of butthurt Omega announce generated

Predictable but still fun :D

Heh, this is cool. DLC outfits in the style of Bloody Roar... I bet @Onyyx will like this. To be perfectly honest I'd love to see them expand on this idea in the future.

ryu-ultra-sf4-animal-wolf-costume.jpg

dudley-ultra-sf4-animal-bulldog-costume.jpg

cammy-ultra-sf4-animal-fox-costume.jpg

hakan-ultra-sf4-animal-octopus-costume.jpg

gen-ultra-sf4-animal-goat-costume.jpg

Back