Voldo Combos

I've been messing around with some combos tonight and I feel like somebody here might be able to think of some followups, especially for the first one. I feel like there has to be a way to keep it going for a little more damage.

1. CH BS B+K, 2A+B~CR cancel, WR B, MCFT B+K- 78 damage.

If they tech wrong MC 4A+K, 66 brings it up to 89 damage if I recall correctly, but if they tech backwards at all it doesn't seem to have a chance of hitting them unless they tech straight back near a wall.

And then next we have

2. CH BS B+K, 2A+B~CR cancel, WR B, MCFT 4A+K- 78 damage.

Combo 1 ends with your opponent in the air and which way he air controls determines what you can or can't do it seems.

Combo 2 ends with you in MCFT very far away from your opponent.

I'm going to keep tinkering with it for a little while to see if I can figure something out, but if I can't, there would be no reason to ever use either of those combos as they'd be completely inferior to pre-existing CH BS B+K combos.

hi!
i'm trying to pick up voldo and i see the CR AA stuns on hit but i can't find any guaranteed moves after that. is this correct?
what moves do u recommend after it hits? CR B?

Something that should be noted about Voldo's side hit BS 22B, 2A+B~236[A+B] combo, it doesn't work on Amy or Talim. It will work if you're near a wall or edge, but that's all. It probably doesn't work on Yoda either, but I didn't test it on him.

Found a neat little wall combo last night.

22_88K, W!, 66B, 6:6B, 2A+B236/11BBB/1, etc

It's a shame the starting move is slow and a high, as 85+ damage is nothing to scoff at. At least it gives 22_88K a bit more use.

@D.I.N.O - yeah it works cause 4K works and BS 6B is faster but it's probably range dependant or something, got damage???

Brand new find (I think)!!! BS 2B[K](DWN~hit), BS 22B = 55d. ~I think it was 55 damage but I know this is garaunteed, and as a combo it probably never will happen but its there for the situation... And BS 22B catches all directions as a tech trap, yay!!! The setup is proabably confusing to some people, if the sencond hit of BS 2B[K] (the GB) hits a rolling or down (DWN) opponent they're stuck in a ground stun (GSTN), Voldo is also left face down on the ground after this attack... From his DWN positioning you can buffer BS 22B after standing with Guard resulting in this potentially deadly combo...

Another maybe new thing (this is for the wiki if anyone feels like it)... After blocking Voldo's 66A he can be hit by i18 or faster mid or low attacks as though he was standing, kind of like after Yoshi fails his 4A spin, its a negative stun or reverse stun, I noted it as XSTN when I tested it, but its bad even though I like his 66A... Forgive me because I'm recalling this next part from hazey memory but I believe his WR disadvantage after 66A is -47 on grd (OUCH!)... No I'm right because I remember his immediate FC 2A(i13) followup clashing with Astaroth's 2{B}(i60)...

Back