Want to marry your favorite cartoon character?

Hey Jlike. Might want to cut back on drinking that haterade. I think it's messing with your head a little.

I main Cassandra...what are you going to do about it? Are you really going to fuss about it? Go write fanfics if you feel the need to be that expressive.

Oh look! It works when I say it to you as well. Seriously, get off his back, lol. Just because someone says something like, "This character is mine!" doesn't mean you should just ravage them.

I'm sure Drizzle is just saying this in jest, so there's no need for you to get all serious about it, lol. Like he said, he's not going to come to your house and beat you senseless for having Tira as your main. He's just saying, "She's still mine" :P

Now if you want to direct your rage towards someone, I suggest taking a look at what this guy has to say about Cassandra and compare it to how Drizzle is acting, then you'll see what I'm talking about:

"I am in Love with Cassandra Alexandra from Soul Calibur. She is my Dream Girl and I just Love her so much. So I decided to make my own tribute of Cassandra.
I adore and admire Cassandra so much, with all my heart. I seriously, absotlutely LOVE CASSANDRA ALEXANDRA!
I even started crying when I was making this video. It makes feel so sad & emotional every time I watch it.

I believe there is no person alive in the whole world that really & truly loves Cassandra as much as I do. I'm Serious. I have deep feelings for Cassandra. I love you and you are never alone Cassandra. I could swear to God that Nobody loves her more than me!

Here Without You By 3 Doors Down.

This is my favorite song, it really explains how I feel about Cassandra. The Love & Dream of my Life.

I-Love-Cassandra"

Now you see? You've been directing all that energy at the wrong audience, lol. Just be glad Drizzle isn't like this dude.

EDIT:
That's the most fucked up thing I have ever seen, and I've seen some pretty weird shit. This entire thread is fucked up.

Back