What is your prefered controller for Soul Calibur?

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
My preferred weapon is the Xbox 360's Transforming D-Pad controller. Flawless 236 almost every time!

Flawless 236 almost every time!
This sums up my experience with the xbox controller pretty well. Xbox d-pad: giving you all your favourite inputs, some of the time.

DNS B comes out clean on the ps3 pad, but on xbox I'm lucky to get her regular stab, let alone her super painful stab. It's not even a real d-pad. It's an analogue stick with a piece of plastic glued on top! It's about as reliable as a lifeguard with ADD. I mean, it's like the pad is a fat guy and my inputs are cake. I could go on with the politically incorrect metaphors but that's probably enough.

So yeah, ps3 pad, or failing that, a third party xpad.

Xbox360-Wireless-Controller-with-Transforming-D-Pad.jpg

I used to have two of these bad boys and they really are leagues above the shitty d-pad of the regular 360 pad. Sadly my sister broke both of them :(

I really should get the replacement parts...

there was once a time where I played Calibur on stick...never doing that again...ever, still I give props to anyone who can and does use a stick for SC

Xbox360-Wireless-Controller-with-Transforming-D-Pad.jpg

I used to have two of these bad boys and they really are leagues above the shitty d-pad of the regular 360 pad. Sadly my sister broke both of them :(

I really should get the replacement parts...

You know... I wonder why they didn't bundle these with the console when they started making these...

Also...

HOW AND WHY DID SHE DO SUCH A THING?! THAT'S TERRIBLE!

Back