Discussion in 'Soulcalibur CASUAL' started by coolfighter1993, Jan 19, 2012.
I kill sophitia...oh wait
-Cervantes, old pirate should be dead at this point, he is not the final boss any more and easly replaceable so he could die once and for all.
-Setsuka, vengance, vengance, vengance...those who folows the path of vengance never see the light again, so die.
-Raphael, another old evil guy that serves no purpose any more, die and let a new fencer appear.
-Tira, this bitch is annoying, is the kind of character that should have beed died long ago (or ended in Arkham), but her style is too much unique to kill her.
Agree all but Tira and Cervy
Technically speaking you can't really replace Cervantes without a shitstorm of bitching about why can this new character still teleport and zoom all over the stage. Just saying.
You can't replace Cervantes. Who're you gonna replace him with? Some teenage swashbuckler with an eyepatch and a parrot that acts as his projectle?
I've said it before, but I didn't want any of the old characters returning. Kill them off? Not so much.
I think we should kill off everyone but Inferno, Edge Master, Charade, Olcadan, Kilik, and Elysium. Super Mimic Battle.
Agreed and then make Nightmare and Astaroth mimics as well
- Raphael - Hated this whole "IMMA GONNA SUCK YOUR BLOOD BLAUGH" turn in him since 3. He was a cool nobleman who got saved by a pauper. How can you go from that to Castlevania reject? Replace with Amy.
- Setsuka - 4 really screwed her up (Along with Rock). Made an awesome impression in 3, but in 4 - she dyes her hair blonde for some reason, has a tiger tattoo and has a completely different kimono thing. I can understand if they wanted to change the design a bit but the colour? The kimono was part of her revenge story. Replace with new girl.
- Maxi - Seriously I thought SCV was meant to clean out the dead wood that the series had gotten. This guy right here - biggest piece. Replace with new guy.
- Astaroth - I like Astaroth but time for new blood with this game. I know its a "new" Astaroth in 5 but still...
- Sophitia - As I said, always hated the sword and shield characters, plus she was kinda destined to die, really. Replace with her children.
Retire- (I.e: Not killed, but some sort of resolution in their storylines)
- Xianghua (DONE!)
- Seong Mina (DONE!)
- Siegfried - To me, just would have made sense if the biggest character of the last storyline was out. Dominated this series more than Cervantes. Have him injured at the end of 4 and still have him as the guide character for the heroes in 5.
- Rock - The transition of 3 to 4 hurt two people more than any other - Rock and Setsuka. Setsuka's look was completely different (I reckon they wanted to do a new character just to show Mitsurugi is immortal, but ran out of time) and Rock. In 3 he looks a beast of a man. In 4 he looks like a created character. But anyway. (DONE!)
- Cassandra (DONE!)
- Yun Seong (DONE!) Should be replaced though... Very odd.
- Taki - Yes I love Taki too, but it was time for her to have a absence. Wasn't sure on the newbie, but I have warmed to her now. There will always be a watermelon titted ninja waiting in the darkness though.
I will kill all of your mains people. =)
Add a cool new badass looking warrior with two swords style (without flying teleport) and people will forget Cervantes in two days.
BAM! There goes Antonio, the guy second in command for Cervantes' ship. It would be perfect story wise man
Just like the people who keep calling Yun a Hwang CLONE and requesting Li Long back also I guess.
Ye gods, how many times do people have to correct this misinformation? Canonically, as an ethnically caucasian woman raised in Japan, Setsuka happens to be naturally blonde. She dyed it black in III to blend in with the ethnically Japanese people surrounding her. This isn’t to say she is cooler one way or the other, but let’s be accurate at least.
They did change her look though
She looked more intriguing in SCIII in SCIV she looked like your normal blonde you encounter in a walk through walmart. The only thing that's great about SCIV Setsuka appearance wise was her close to revealed tits lmao.
I said "NEW" not a clone, that applies to the weapon style too.
I mean, if they'd created Natsu and gave her a kama instead of giving her Taki's style, people would be hyped for use her right now instead being complaining about the color of her hair.
If they take out Cervantes only to add de new young pirate with the same moveset I'd be pissed too.
All except my custom characters
Setsuka was a hot mess in SC4.
Separate names with a comma.