Which online game type do you prefer?

Which online game type do you prefer?

• Spending many hours getting gear to make yourself stronger, having a huge advantage over beginners.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A simple game that you can learn in an hour and play against the best players and stand a chance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A complex game that requires pure skill in order to win. Beginners must practice to stand a chance.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Are you maybe looking to get back into SC5?
It's funny that you ask. I am beginning to show signs of interest in Soulcalibur 5 again. In fact, I was a coin flip away (which said No) from putting it back on my system. After the coin flipped negative, I started thinking about why I left SCV, which helped me agree with the coin.

There is a small chance I may start playing it again. However, I refuse to play online any more. There are a couple of reasons.
- The servers and probably my connection are both terrible. (18mb/sec)
- My adrenaline doesn't pump as strongly when I am playing against the AI.

I can guarantee this, if I do get back into Soulcalibur 5, you will be in the top 5 first people to know. I might eventually (6 months to 2 years from now, maybe longer) start asking you about get-togethers, as I enjoy playing the game with people I know. But I will mostly be joining to hang out and have fun playing the game. I refuse to take the game seriously any more. Tournaments are out of the question at this point.

Back