Who's your favorite Sailor Scout? (Not including Sailor Moon)

Who's your favorite Sailor Scout?

• Sailor Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sailor Venus

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sailor Mars

• Sailor Jupiter

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sailor Saturn

• Sailor Uranus

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sailor Neptune

• Sailor Pluto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MichealHighwind

[09] Warrior
Hey Guys do you have a favorite Sailor Scout not including Sailor Moon? What I mean is the Scouts getting killed 2 times 1 in the 1st season she turn into Princess Serena and the 2nd time in the final season not as Sailor Moon not as Princess Serena but ass naked? and usually she gets bad grades too many sweets and not taking super hero business seriously but her friends does so I say the Manga or Anime should be called Sailor Scouts not just Sailor Moon so vote just the companions who Moon herself trust most to be second in commend.

GreenRanger.jpg

Landslide why did you put a picture of Tommy on there? we're talking about what Sailor Scout is 2nd in command not whether or not that he has to become new leader since he's White Ranger I mean every Power Ranger knows the rules only Red Ranger is leader not Green or White As if (I can't spell the name of this dinosaur) is King of the dinosaurs.

Hey Guys do you have a favorite Sailor Scout not including Sailor Moon? What I mean is the Scouts getting killed 2 times 1 in the 1st season she turn into Princess Serena and the 2nd time in the final season not as Sailor Moon not as Princess Serena but ass naked? and usually she gets bad grades too many sweets and not taking super hero business seriously but her friends does so I say the Manga or Anime should be called Sailor Scouts not just Sailor Moon so vote just the companions who Moon herself trust most to be second in commend.

Offtopic:
Now unlike other people, I'm gonna be frank with you as I always will. Your threads are harmless, but the way you come off isn't. People don't like being demanded out of their comfort zone especially when they don't know you well. What pisses them off more isn't you wanting them to respond, but how you come off. See, I can tolerate you spamming threads because you're bored and perhaps anti-social. What I can't tolerate is how volatile you are when you feel threatened for something small. Thus, I don't blame people for wanting it closed when you lash out instead of making peace.

Instead of rushing with a post like, "hey, chcek thread ou and respond now and wats yuor favorite?" This invites anonymous hostility because the grammar feels rushed, people have a hard time reading, the tone is misunderstood as bossy, and finally this all comes down to some random online person calling you a stupid spoiled jerk.

To reduce being treated as such, slow down and edit a bit to ease people in better. Something like "Greetings guys. I was wondering if you guys wanted share which Sailor Scouts you like best. I'd appreciate if you shared your opinions guys". Not the best, but at least the tone is more inviting and the grammar is at least bearable.

The gist is: you need to work on your posting etiquette. Your grammar, spelling, and formatting make it tough for people to read. Also lessen the demanding tones and try to be more civil about things.

Ontopic:
Now for the Sailor Scout(s) I usually like? It's a toss up between Mars and Mercury. Even to this day, I like diligent ladies. Mars for how fiesty and ambitious she is. Mercury because she's perceived as intelligent, sweet, and reserved.

Ironically, I find that Mercury is more similar to me than Mars who I like for her looks. Mercury being the timid person who just wants to fit in and lacks confidence. Where she excels is being faithful to friends, being kind to others, being a peacemaker, and being practical about things.

So in summary, Mercury is probably my favorite for I can empathize the character's strengths and flaws.

Last edited:
Its all about Sailor Uranus...

And this list doesn't include anyone from the Sailor Stars series... Bonus points go to Sailor Galactica for killing off Tuxedo Mask in the first episode without any fanfare.

Last edited:
I voted for Sailor Mars, since I like both her personality and her chemistry with Moon/Usagi.

Back