Mage

I'll make you submit!
The title says it all.

Katy Perry for me <3
Katy-Perry.jpg

KPwallpaper1.jpg

katy-perry-29_320x480.jpg

Why did she marry Russel Brand? =\

Hmmmmm that's a tough one. I'm not always listening to one artist and sticking to him/her. I always branch off to other artists and end up having many favorites.

But favorite singers in america? Hmmm. All the stuff Nicole, Fergie, Beyonce, etc. sing are meh. Don't get me wrong, they sound good and I like their stuff enough to say they're good. But, they don't suit my "swag".

Recently if I were to list people that can get me grooving with them, it would be:

Sade
Alicia Keys
John Legend
Esperanza Spalding
Aaliyah
Luther Vandross
Keith Sweat
Robin Thicke

Aside from that, I can appreciate talent from singers who aren't as popular. Especially if it just convincingly caught my attention. Like this vid I saw greatone posted(many thanks for this find). Hate to sound like an biased ass, but this is true talent of what is singing.

Ummmmm on the number one spot id put Pavarotti for sure:

I also really like Etah James

And last but not least Coeur de Pirate ( Béatrice Martin ) She's a friend of mine from Quebec. I just love what she does and am so damn proud of her.

Here's another song with eng subs

I don't actually have a favourite, but I have a list of about 15 I really like. But atm I'm currently hooked on Leah Dizon. I've been a fan of hers since 2007 but I just rediscovered her and omg I forgot how amazing she is *-* so..I guess you could say it's her..

leahdizon396474.jpg

025lm.jpg

gnb0810160508000p5.jpg

2c54fa306e05244e5049f56.jpg

leahdizon285.jpg

Why did she marry Russel Brand? =\

don't worry, they're set to divorce now :)

Jim Morrison
David Coverdale
Glenn Hughes
Ian Gillan
Freddie Mercury
Steve Perry
Dio
Ozzy
Bon Scott
Geoff Tate
Mike Patton

Never liked Bilal, but this cover of Bob Marley's "Is This Love" is amazing. Its a must watch

This is my dream making music like this.

Mara Hruby - The Panties

Back