[Winnipeg, MB, Canada] Any players in the Peg?

Schneider-X

[11] Champion
Hey,

Many people at our gatherings play Street fighter and I'd love to see more people interested in soul calibur to come out and play. If you don't know we have a website.

http://www.chipdamage.com/

We're having a tournament called That Summer Tournament (TST) in the august most likely, so there's something to look forward to.

Anyways I'm hoping to meet some new players.

Hey just wanted to mention that we're having our annual That Summer Tournament in Winnipeg again. We'll be having Soulcalibur IV, SFIV, Smash bros, and other games. So hopefully some players here of this and come out to join us. :)

TST IV: NEEDS MORE SPAM AND HYPE!! (Subject to change)

This is it the big Winnipeg Major. This is the tournament you want to perform your best, well atleast the ones not going to evo. Shane again is the top player to gun down in several games. Russel is the defending champ at TST but Wilson has been running through him in the past few tournies. Can he finally come through and win the big one? Those are some of the stories going into the event. So guys get in the practice and lets put on a show. With some of the new games coming out we are planning to run tournaments for them. The list is subject to change depending on what you guys want. Remember folks this tournament doesn't run without input from everyone. If enough people speak up we''ll do what we can to compensate for it. On to the details.

Date: Aug 15-16
Location: TBD (Most likely Science Lounge at University of Manitoba)

Entry Fee Site: FREE
Entry per game

Street Fighter IV singles ($10)
Street Fighter IV Teams ($20)
Smash Brothers Melee ($10)
Everything else is $5

Rules can be found here .

Tentative schedule and game list.

Saturday August 15

Smash singles - 2:00PM (Duong)
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike - 2:00PM (James)
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix - 4:00PM (Tyler)
Street Fighter 4 (2v2 Teams) - 5:00PM (Everyone)

Sunday August 16

Blazblue - 2:00PM (Jayse)
Soul Calibur 4 - 3:00PM (Tyler)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo(Vanilla) - 4:00PM (Duong)
Street Fighter IV singles - 5:00PM (Everyone)

http://chipdamage.com/forums/index....1f492d31fa0c735aa8f7b8f&topic=165.msg2660#new

hey, Im in peg city ! But it seems like not a lot of other people that play sc4 are (here on this forum)... haha but anyways the tourney sounds cool except I cant make it haha. So I'm guessing you're in pegcity also ? Anyways, if you got ps3 add me up ! sFrog_ and maybe we can play fight sometiems ^^ .
hey, Im in peg city ! But it seems like not a lot of other people that play sc4 are (here on this forum)... haha but anyways the tourney sounds cool except I cant make it haha. So I'm guessing you're in pegcity also ? Anyways, if you got ps3 add me up ! sFrog_ and maybe we can play fight sometiems ^^ .
EDIT* :
"But it seems like not a lot of other people that play sc4 are in other countries/cities"

Sounds good. I'll add you next time I'm on my ps3. If you can't come to TST IV on august 16-17, then you should atleast come out to our weekly gatherings at the University of Manitoba, science lounge.

http://www.chipdamage.com/

Register on the forums, say hi to us at the U of M. It should be great fun. We also play alot of other games too, right now most are playing Blazblue and Street Fighter IV.

Hey I just wanted to try this one more time. I'm hoping that there could be a small group of people in Winnipeg that like SC and could meet up to have some friendly matches here and there.

Well if nothing comes of this here's hoping SCV will generate alot of interest and players will come out to play Soul calibur in Winnipeg :D

Back