Woof-Woof: Ultimate Guide to ZWEI

im testing it right now and regardless of the release timing a single tap in one direction into BB with pat is working every time.
yeah you dont even need to do it too fast either. once people figure that out i feel like a major part of my game with zwei is gone. shit happened to me quite a bit actually.

if you do 66A+B 4A+B youget 82dmg instead of 89dmg but the knd sets up for much better shit

With that in mind I can't think of any practical use for 4[A+B]. It's super slow, steppable, unsafe... ugh. And I'm gonna have to stop using it after 66A+B, because Z.W.E.I. really doesn't need all that space between him and his opponent. Better to drop 'em right at your feet and continue from there.

im testing it right now and regardless of the release timing a single tap in one direction into BB with pat is working every time.
I've tested that pretty thoughly with quick stepping, delayed stepping, extended step etc.
If Pat step to the left the timing is tricky, but as I said, EIN has that hitbox issue that causes it to beat out atacks that inerlapse with it.
I recomend this testing method to ensure you're getting correct result.
free style:
action1: all guard
action2: record 1
where record 1 is step BB.

I've tested that pretty thoughly with quick stepping, delayed stepping, extended step etc.
If Pat step to the left the timing is tricky, but as I said, EIN has that hitbox issue that causes it to beat out atacks that inerlapse with it.
I recomend this testing method to ensure you're getting correct result.
free style:
action1: all guard
action2: record 1
where record 1 is step BB.

Ive done this test, if you are fast enough the BB will connect. Sometimes it will trade with the first B of the BB. Few times has it happened where the Ein will hit before the BB connects(this test was done off of the fastest possible release of the 4a) Ein)

Ive done this test, if you are fast enough the BB will connect. Sometimes it will trade with the first B of the BB. Few times has it happened where the Ein will hit before the BB connects(this test was done off of the fastest possible release of the 4a) Ein)
I dont see where you getting at, but it is absolutely possible to hit sidesteppers with EIN atack and they never get anything guaranteed off blocked 4A. ZWEI is all about very strict timings, youd be surprised how many "justframes" he has at higher levels.
Of course you can always just do 4A and 8wr BB for backthrow if you read them too well.

I dont see where you getting at, but it is absolutely possible to hit sidesteppers with EIN atack and they never get anything guaranteed off blocked 4A. ZWEI is all about very strict timings, youd be surprised how many "justframes" he has at higher levels.
Of course you can always just do 4A and 8wr BB for backthrow if you read them too well.

after testing this more i realized your correct the timing is really tricky and changes depending on what move the opponent is trying to punish with but there are ways to stop your opponent almost always. Zwei's 4A is actually probably one of his best moves if not his best move the opponent has to use a move faster than i17 too(i think) if they even want to have a chance to punish you after they step if they don't you can block there move and punish it with ein. Still don't think he's one of the good characters but it makes him less bad than i originally thought.

^the more I play with zwei the more I see how good he is, he is strong and competitive but not easy to use, all of you need to remove the bad thoughts about him and start working hard to success with him, I find his mechanics is different than what we are used to and you need to adapt to his mechanic to see his true potential

to add more to 4A], I found an awesome combo with a lot of damage, 4A], 2B(this will interrupt a lot of things), release ein, WS B, little delay BT B+K( if b+k used fast then ein will hit forward instead), BT A+B
or for the most damaging combo after BT B+K, G, 1K BE ( I see this as a just frame combo, press G the moment you see ein going back to his dimension then 1K BE immediately after), CE, B+K, 4A+B

I didnt say it wasnt possible to hit sidesteppers, I said that it is possible for someone to SS and BB you if they read the Ein summon after 4a. Ive had it happen to me and i have tested it. Maybe not consistent, but it IS possible

I actually won some rounds with this reset and 2 full bars
ws B, B+K, G, 1K BE, CE, B+K, [B+K]BE, 214B, EIN hit, delay 1A....this is almost a deth combo

Anyone got this on video? How much damage does it deal? I can't get the WR B~B+K~G~1K* down.

the damage is huge, full health bar if they got hit with your 214B, almost full if they guard it...about WR B~B+K~G~1K, press G the moment you see ein going back to his dimension then 1K BE immediately after, it's a bit hard but totally worth it

WRB, B+K, G~1K BE, CE, B+K, 4A+B - 144-146 damage.
And if you can tack on a 1K BE, A+B when they don't ukemi and if you still have another half of bar - 184 damage

What about 4A] (hold EIN) 2B, EIN, WR B, B+K, G, 1K BE, CE, B+K, 4A+B?
I see the 2B EIN WR B B+K G 1K BE part does 114 damage for half a bar, but I couldn't get the whole string. Pretty difficult input.

So ZWEI's 66A+B got it's recovery time increased and the opponent is in block stun for less time?

W
T
F

Bad enough that move was INSANELY linear. I mean..... I don't think it tracked even in the slightest way. But it was also slow to the point that I only used it on wakeup and in combos.

Hell..... I was hoping hey'd buff the 66A+B without EIN version of the move. Jeez.

Really? I could swear I had the mental picture for that combo. Must have mistaken it for 22_88K, B].

Back