World Cup

IV Wind

[10] Knight
Well the FIFA World Cup 2014 is coming up and I wanted to see if any of you guys had any favorites that you want to win or generally who do you think is gonna win. Here are the groups if you don't know who is playing who.

Group A:
Brazil
Croatia
Mexico
Cameroon

Group B:
Spain
Netherlands
Chile
Australia

Group C:
Columbia
Greece
Cote D'Ivoire
Japan

Group D:
Uruguay
Costa Rica
England
Italy

Group E:
Switzerland
Ecuador
France
Honduras

Group F:
Argentina
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Iran
Nigeria

Group G:
Germany
Portugal
Ghana
United States (gl lol)

Group H:
Belgium
Algeria
Russia
Korea Republic

The U.S. will be lucky to be removed from the tournament with a draw in the group I think. They've got #2 ranked Germany and #5 ranked Portugal. On top of that they've got Ghana, who statistically is ranked below the U.S. BUT is the team to remove us from the tournament the last 2 World Cups. Not looking too promising.

As for who I want to win, I will root for the U.S because, you know, home team and all that. But realistically I'll be rooting for Spain to win it a second time or Germany to take it. Spains current national team roster is one of, if not the, best national team to ever play the game. Iker Casillas is probably my favorite goalie as well, so that doesn't hurt. Germany however, was a very young team last World Cup(still is) and still managed 3rd place. They will be a force for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing what Ozil and the rest of them can do this year.

U.S got a slap to the face with this match up. Considering they barely beat the Germany B team makes U.S all the more screwed. I have Portugal and Germany making it out of the bracket, U.S hopefully beating Ghana by stopping Kevin Prince Boateng (Half-brother of J. Boateng on Germany). Should be interesting.

GERMANY ALL THE WAY!

Back