Xiba is Xianghua's son?!

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
Do take this with a pinch of salt.

From the SoulCalibur V Spanish Site, here's some interesting news. Im not sure whether this is reliable, because the description of Xiba in the English site differs from the Spanish site.

Source: http://soulcalibur.com/es_ES#/characters/soulcalibur5/xiba

Spanish Site Version Bio : (partial)
Chai Xianghua (mother), Kilik (father absent)

"Kilik and Xianghua separated before Xianghua was giving birth Xiba. As consequence Xiba never meet his father and he is not even conscious that his mother is Xianghua. When Xianghua return to her homeland, his grandfather force she to surrendering to a compound marriage. She beg his father, the master Kong Xiuqiang, to take care of her child, Xiba. He accepted, but Xianghua and Xiba can only meet once at year.​
Ironically, Xiba learn the style of Kilik's fight with Kong Xiuqiang. He try hard in the study of the cane, and soon begin to fusing the formal methods of the secret art of Ling-Sheng's rod with his own style."​

What confuses me the most...is why this crucial information would be exclusive to the Spanish site (I just reviewed the info on there, a lot of I don't know, but Kong Xiuqiang as abuelo caught my eye fast), but not to any of the other sites (unless it is, then I'm duped).

i dont think this info is right, the stories from another characters are completely diferent from the english page, this is to extrange

You guys know how they said on the English site that Leixia had two twin brothers? What if Leixin and XIba are those twins? The only thing wrong with this is the fact that Leixia is 15 and Leixin is supposed to be younger, so Xiba being 16 wouldn't work.

However . . . what if it meant to say two brothers, but was mistranslated as twins?

IF this turns out to be true, I'll just say.. "I knew it!!" Xianghua and Kilik were together for at least awhile.
The only reason I believe why this could be true is because arranged marriages have been around for ages and it would seem like a good story move in my opinion.

But Namco is known for their strange story telling. Remember Jun from Tekken? How she mysteriously "disappeared". And I know that Tekken Tag 2 is non canon but how much you want to bet that Namco will try to write her back in for the next canon Tekken game?

And as far as the Amy = Viola thing, I still believe Viola is Amy. The dress style looks somewhat similar and the hair looks a little the same (the curled pigtailed look).

I mean, they did this in Tekken also with a character named Julia. In Tekken Tag 2, they created a character name Jaycee and they didn't reveal that it was actually Julia but there were key similarities that gave it away (her hair design was a dead giveaway) so this is why I won't be surprised if Viola does turn out to be Amy since Namco has done this kind of thing before.

Back