Yo! I'm Back! :D - YUE/YinCrescent

Yue_Zhongtiqin

[10] Knight
[I'm going to try and make this as short as possible]
Here's some music as you read

Hey, Everyone YUE is back! You might remember my slightly comical videos "Random Calibur" and infamous reputation online for SCv. (Okay maybe not, so let's just pretend) Anyways... After leaving Soul Calibur to try out a new game that was under my interest "Dead or Alive 5" (I swear it took me at least 5 months to get semi-decent in the god darn game) Then came "DoA5 Ultimate" and it's barrage of Casuals and People who lack a decent grade level for reading. I don't know how many times I've been asked "How do you unlock characters? Oh my god let me get all the characters?" It was horrendous. But none the less I was still bashing people's faces in.
After a few months I started to realize all people would do on DOA5U is get mad at the fact that they couldn't do much about what I dished out at them, Or whine about losing their fake win streaks from beating down scrubs online. I won't lie, I'm not all that great but if people are a lower level then me I'd notice right away and take it easy on them (But still punish them on some pretty obviously unsafe stuff). I felt as if I was helping not only the people online but the community as a whole. Especially when I started the "FUNNEH STUFF" Series.

Then I finally, (and after MONTHS) came back to SCv. Little Rusty but I came back in swinging. Still knew my fundamentals well, never forgot any of my tactics from playing Leixia or Viola, and for the cherry on top Never forgot how to Just Guard. I also came across MrFre3ZE(xx) (shout out to him btw) He was rusty too ironically, usually he gives me plastic surgery on my face for free.

But yeah I'll be on Soul Calibur and DOA5U (since I can pretty much switch between both games)

And if you're interested in the FUNNEH STUFF(DOA) and RANDOM CALIBUR series the links are below.
FUNNEH STUFF - : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUVDmMJZbZxL4HdqNoKForufBIWhbY4S2&feature=mh_lolz ( XD "lolz" is in the link )
RANDOM CALIBUR - : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-MdaTSvC7W0C4Gv90wxUiVbJxdcdijFa

The new PSN I'm under is 'YinCrescent' feel free to message me if you wanna play me in SCv or DOA5U
I actually miss SC... ah the feels...
FEELINGS.gif

Last edited:
Back