Yoda General Discussion

On the other point...
the Low portion on the JMC gives Yoda no advantage much at all for the JMC to actually hit so the low connecting doesn't really matter because the opponent can just BB you...
Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. From the same post you quoted:
Even when the low attack hits, there's still enough time to step/interrupt though...kinda sad but w/e.

On to another topic, has anyone ever tried looking for Yoda tech traps? I might just be missing the thread where all the data is, but it seems that tech traps were overlooked in favor of people trying to find the best combos with different force cancel combinations.

On the other point...Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. From the same post you quoted:

On to another topic, has anyone ever tried looking for Yoda tech traps? I might just be missing the thread where all the data is, but it seems that tech traps were overlooked in favor of people trying to find the best combos with different force cancel combinations.

naw i have tested for tech traps i just never thought of 4K of all things sorry man

Ah, I see...no big deal. I think I'll try looking for some things over the next couple of days, Yoda needs more analysis in regards to his potential as a contender. I doubt that I'll come up with anything ground-breaking but who knows, maybe Yoda has a hidden JF or something lol (I wish).

Back