Do you like my original character?

• Very Nice! I like it!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No... NOW GET OUUUT!!! *In Arnold Swartzenegger's Voice*

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

YoraiDragon

[08] Mercenary
@_@ Phew, I am finally done making her. She will represent me as my mascot somehow in the future >_> lol. Pictures were taken with a cellphone, so quality is a bit off. Anyways, let me know what you guys think of her =D.

Update:
I posted the pics to my photobucket. The pics in that video were taken with my mom's Iphone. Though the images are less blurry than my Blackberry, the color saturation is a bit more off. I have the older pics of my char taken with my Blackberry. The pics are more blurry but the saturation is closer to what it actually is in-game. Still off a little, but not as much as the Iphone pics. Only changes I would need for now, is just a dragon tattoo on the scarf instead of a tiger, and the Japanese symbol for Dragon.
All in all, I went for a Martial Arts Neko Assassin look. My birthstone is Sapphire, I like cats, and of course the color blue. Making it all blue would just look silly, so I added gold to make it look more like the Sphinx/Egyptian type armor look in a way, while retaining that martial arts/assassin attire (the skull adds to the Assassin feel). I would of changed the arm straps to silver or black, but that can't be edited. I added a color variation design to the ears and tail to add a bit more depth to it than just one plane color. If perhaps in the future I start designing the char into a story, she'd be a part of a special cat race similar to let's say Rei or Cray from the Breath Of Fire 3 and 4.

As stated in the video description, the pics were taken by cellphone, so the quality and colors are a bit off. She definitely does not look that pale in-game lol. Also couldn't find any other suiting shoulder piece for her.

Back