Your Experience With The Supernatural

Soul

Valide Kösem Sultan
Hello 8WR.

I'm curious,has anyone ever encountered a supernatural/paranormal being of a sort?
I'm very interested in this subject.

As for myself,i only had one strange encounter.
I was 11 years old at that time,i believe.Not sure if it's even a ghost or what not,but i remember i was at my Grandparents house.The thing about that house is that it's a very,very, VERY large house.It's basically 5 houses walled together,because all my uncles & aunts live there together. Anyways,the incident took place in one of the houses ,the oldest one.It was around 6 in the morning.My sister and I went to that house to watch TV.Because the TV in there was HUGE xD. Anyways,we've always been told these creepy stories about ghosts being there.While most of my aunts & uncles say that it's just stories;my grandma,however, says that it's true but they're good ghost,not harmful.But we never believed it anyway.
So it's 6 in the morning,and my sister and I are watching TV. After a short while,my sister excused herself to the toilet and i stayed there by myself. Everything was cool until i saw,through the reflection of the mirrors,a huge smoke figure floating slowly in the corridors.I'm not sure if it's even smoke,it was a weird grey-ish matter that seemed very dense.Too dense to be smoke.After seeing it,my entire body went frozen solid xD. I was so damn frightened,but i stood up and walked to the door ever so calmly.Because here,we believe that if you do encounter a ghost, it's best to act like you're not scared at all.Because if you don't,it'll be easier for the ghost to harm you.Anyways,when i reached the door & got out of the house,i went all sonic-the-hedge-hog speed to my parents.Leaving my sister back there ofc,LOL. hey i was only 11....
Was it a Ghost/Jin/Ghoul/Iffrit?It could've been..

Anyways,share your experience below if you had any.

Last edited:
The closest I've been to experiencing the supernatural was during sleep paralysis... I've had some pretty horrible "encounters" during sleep paralysis. The first time I experienced it, a little ghost girl wearing a white dress was floating above me. She blew cold air into my ear, and I was shivering from the cold. I felt some kind of eerieness in my room, but that is normal for sleep paralysis, I've heard. The other time I saw a lady sit in my chair - at least I saw a shadow of a lady, I guess. Last time I remember I had sleep paralysis, I was sleeping with my SO. I had his arm over my shoulder when I woke up and felt I couldn't move. It was as if his arm was keeping me down and my chest was heavy, I couldn't breathe.

So I guess sleep paralysis is the closest I've been, and it does indeed feel like a door opens to another world. I thought I was going mental until I found out what was going on. Apparently it's a pretty common phenomenon, especially when you feel stressed, etc.

As for the show, my SO watches it, but I don't really watch it anymore.

Back