Youtube problems

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
I'm having a bit of a weird problem when watching Youtube videos lately. Some videos play just fine but there are others that won't let me watch them, it just stays stuck on the buffering icon and never starts even if the buffering bar is already halfway loaded. I can watch them fine on my phone so I don't think it's on the Youtube end and some of the videos not working are things I've watched plenty of times in the past. Anyone have any thoughts as to why it might be doing this?

It seems to be a problem I'm having with Chrome. The flash player on that is supposed to update automatically so I'm not sure how to go about updating it myself. I've been having problems left and right (the browser crashing/not responding/constant freezing/etc.) so I'm thinking of just uninstalling and re-installing the thing.

I actually had a problem watching videos on chrome earlier this week too, but the problem kinda fixed itself.

If you are using an Nvidia graphics card and have Geforce Experience software installed you may wanna do a custom installation and enable clean installation.

Is there a way to submit videos straight from your SD/mini SD cards to a thread? Or do you HAVE to use youtube just to bring in a video anywhere on 8way?

It seems to be a problem I'm having with Chrome. The flash player on that is supposed to update automatically so I'm not sure how to go about updating it myself. I've been having problems left and right (the browser crashing/not responding/constant freezing/etc.) so I'm thinking of just uninstalling and re-installing the thing.
Switch to the HTML 5 player.

Back