Zwei pessimist discussion

I have some stuff to say, but I'll express my rage through memes.
3q4y0s.jpg

3q4y1j.jpg

3q4y1y.jpg

3q59rs.jpg

3q4y5z.jpg

3q4y76.jpg

3q4y7u.jpg

3q51f8.jpg

3q51fp.jpg

3q59nk.jpg

3q59or.jpg

3q59ph.jpg

z.w.e.i. bb he is like the attractive male of the series he doesn't have to be strong, he just need to look like he is

Don't forget:
1K (BE)

RANDOM WHIFF

and...

90% OF HIS ATTACKS

ARE HIGH

and finally!

ALL OF HIS COMBOS

SCALE HARSHLY FOR NO REASON

It also just makes me want to leave this here:

2e4ma2b.png

But you know, I just had a thought. Wouldn't it have been interesting if he had a different stance where he switch his sword to his right hand and he would gain a new movelist?

But you know, I just had a thought. Wouldn't it have been interesting if he had a different stance where he switch his sword to his right hand and he would gain a new movelist?

Kind of like Tira right? The only problem i see is it may be hard to identify the sword being in your right or left hand in the heat of battle and switching sides and such. There should be a more noticeable change to his stance if you're going to change the movelist.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks zwei has the worst kicks in the game?

Well, I actually thought that it would be more manually controlled. Not sure how, but it wouldn't be random. He would also do that sword flip in one of his intros to his other hand so it would be pretty obvious.

Well, I actually thought that it would be more manually controlled. Not sure how, but it wouldn't be random. He would also do that sword flip in one of his intros to his other hand so it would be pretty obvious.

Im sorry, i didn't mean for you to think that i thought it would be random. I knew it wouldn't be exactly like Tira's gloomy and jolly state. Its a cool idea but i would just like more useful ein moves. His pied piper series is almost useless and anyone who knows zwei. However its really effective against other players, usually eating the 2nd or 3rd hit in the string.

Im sorry, i didn't mean for you to think that i thought it would be random. I knew it wouldn't be exactly like Tira's gloomy and jolly state. Its a cool idea but i would just like more useful ein moves. His pied piper series is almost useless and anyone who knows zwei. However its really effective against other players, usually eating the 2nd or 3rd hit in the string.
Oh. Lol.
I would just settle for some better frame data and fixing whiffing issues. It would make Z.W.E.I. much better to make some of his more useful tools safe/safer.

Oh man I feel you zwei players pain....I think not only did namco limited zwei...but I feel in the end he is just an unfinished char :/ I cannot imagine why would they make a char like this so unsafe. I dunno who's more unsafe zwei or rock.....

Oh man I feel you zwei players pain....I think not only did namco limited zwei...but I feel in the end he is just an unfinished char :/ I cannot imagine why would they make a char like this so unsafe. I dunno who's more unsafe zwei or rock.....

I'm surprised Rock didn't join Schwartzwhiff! Oh wait...

Zwei: *after defeating a generic mook* You lack imagination. It's like fighting a rock! *smug smug*

Rock: :| I'm right here?

Zwei: And? o_o;

Rock: :| *walks away*

Yyyyyyyuuuup lolz

opponent blocks ein so your at advantage, they got pushed out too far to use advantage.

i wish that when ein is released he would actually go all the way over to your opponent instead of just stopping half way there, it would also be nice if his B+K BE had the recovery of viola's 6B+K. To many things that were done wrong with this character he could have been really cool.

What I don't get is why buff a confusing char like viola which was as just confusing as zwei but then with zwei they leave him alone and nerf his 66A+B.....and I don't see why he could of got a few patch changes...he did but naw they don't count...because his last buffs were just lol.....I don't think another patch is coming either so...am just gonna accept this char as it is now.

Yeah, we're stuck with this character swamped with problems, unfortunately. They did a better job of balancing characters in this game than they did in the previous games. It's just unfortunate that my favorite styles are rather bad...(ZWEI, Raphael) I wonder if ZWEI still has any potential left in him.

If SCVI ever comes out, I'm sure Project Soul will consider balancing him out, because it's pretty ridiculous how bad he is.

Back