1) Yes and yes. You can even do crouch throws, both of them, out of the armor dash.
2) Yes, 236A+G
3) 44A feels nerfed to me too. But I think he'll be more effective at zoning than in SC5 because JG is gone.
I think SC5 44B is now 3B, it's even better ! But the thing I liked the most here is the 33bA from SC4, hit high with a good RC transition... I loved that move in SC4. With how fast and tech crouch RC K is now, that's even better !
What I saw on that one :
1) LO A is still the same slow but TC & tech step low.
2) If he choose the backdash during the RE cutscene, he ends up in RC and it seems to be boosted ! His RC B just after made him glow
3) A blocked CE leaves him in RO... I dunno if it makes the CE safe or semi-safe...
You saw this one from the story trailer right ? I'm pretty sure it still goes into LO ! Also it seems it's not a stand alone move, as he looks like he's doing a SC2 2K just before. It could be an interesting string, especially if it's a NC lol
I'm kinda optimistic concerning SC6's Maxi gameplay as I know that Oosaka (a well known japanese Maxi player) is working on the game. I dunno if he's going to be mid/top tier or anything but at least he should be enjoyable. Still, I hope PSL3 returns and that Maxi stances are well-equipped...