[04/03/10] Phoenix Revival Monthly (Scarsdale, NY)

Ramon

Perfect Purple Pyrrha
Finally a tournament in NY!

Information:

Saturday, April 3rd, 2010

3PM Registration
4PM Tournament starts

The Phoenix of Westchester
Retail Store & Tournament Headquarters
4 Grayrock Road,
Scarsdale, New York 10583

$5 house fee

Games:

Soul Calibur 4 ($10)
Soul Calibur 4 No-Pros ($5)

The Following Players CANNOT enter No-Pros:

Something-Unique
KDZaster
Ramon
Woahhzz
Dreamkiller
MTFighter
Rekki
Rigel
OOFMATIC

Rules : East Coast rule set, no Hilde, Algol, Bonus

Also if any players can PLEASE bring a station that would be much appreciated!

Lets get hyped EC!

Ramon

EDIT: We have 2 special 8WR.com Guests showing up! dont miss it!

03/27/10

Oh, I'll be there, son. And as promised, I be laying down the first round challenge on ya, Ramon!

WIGGITY WAM WAM WOZZLE

[03/27/10] Phoenix Revival Monthly (Scarsdale, NY)

The tourney in Philly is on the same day so I will be there.

Yea I noticed. There's no winning with those 2 Saturdays it looks like.
Im forced to move the date to the 3rd then.
Sorry for the Boston Anime ppl I guess.

• Admin

the 3rd it is!

Hubbs sorry we didnt do our research! so we are changing it :P didnt meant to do that i hope you know.

NE will be at Anime Boston that weekend, sorry Ramon and DK =(.

We're hoping to bring some interest into the game and at least sow some seeds for SC5 comp =D

Good luck to all participants, the venue and its owners are hella awesome, and yugioh kids are great hypers =)

For me Malice, this is like 1 hour and 30 minute drive, so I would have no reason to miss this otherwise. I usually end up driving everyone since it's easier to just meet at my house and roll out. I like the venue a lot and it's good because it's the mid point for all of our communities to meet.

If NE is trying to come, then move this to the 10th. I don't see why this needs to be held on a day where they can't make it. Plus there doesn't need to be back to back tournaments for SC4. And more people = more hype.

I don't want to ask to move this back another week, but it makes alot more sense to do so and hold it on a date where everyone can make it.

EDIT: Easter is on the 4th and I'm sure I'll be busy, so I can't make the 3rd.

malice - sorry you have to search for eggs or w.e u do on easter! hope to see u next time...

in case y'all didnt notice we got 2 GUESTS appearing at this tourney!!! and they are Dullyanna and Mikosu! so dont miss out on the fun!

There's a hotel (Hampton Inn) that is only 4.5 miles away from the venue. I'll be willing to host a gathering there after the tournament provided that at least 2 people go in $25 dollars each with me. Whoever pays is welcome to spend the night. From my understanding, the hotel is very nice and accommodating. The room will have two beds, wireless internet, and free continental breakfast in the morning after.

If I can't get people to go in with me, I can't make it to the tournament.

The chance to play top Mi-Na offline is too good to pass up. If you only get one person I'll give you the other 25.

Myself, Ivan and maybe Justkill will be forsaking Anime Boston to come to this. Maybe if your nice I'll bring snacks. Just kidding, I never bring snacks.

-Idle

Back