1 Costume a Day

Hi,

A friend of HappyC. is a friend of mine :)
Some of the designs are really cool (Nephilim) and i saw something on your twitter feed which wowed me and gave me the chills (the spider voldo CAS :)
The simpler ones have cool touches and the makeup on some (that DW inspired CAS) is very well chosen and coloured.
Some (like some of HC's CAS :) are a bit heavy on patterns hence less readable, but you clearly have talent and passion...
The twitter pics take a lot of time to load for me, maybe a connection issues idk ?

@VILARCANE Hello there! Nice to hear! Yeah Nate is a good guy :)

Thanks for the compliments! I really appreciate it! I'm gald, that you like some of them :D
I upload everyday as part of my challenge, so I'm sure there is at least one piece to enjoy for everyone. If not yet, then maybe in a couple days down the line haha.

Regarding the spider: YES! That one is amazing. Easily one of my favourites. The creator won in one of the japanese creator contests as well iirc. I'm following some other japanese creators as well and they never fail to inspire me. They're usually really friendly and humble people as well. I'm loving the creator community on Twitter so far <3

Regarding the loading issue: I'm not sure. Could be a connection issue... or if you're viewing them mostly on 8wayrun, it could be the site. On Twitter itself (either desktop or mobile) they usually load really quickly for me. Feel free to follow me on there and sent me a message, so I can follow you back! :)

Hi, i am not a big social media guy and barely know the (t)ropes, but i follow you now and did add two tweets on my account (who were very popular on reddit). I hope the hashtag #soulcaliburvi is the one to use ?
I also was a runner up in the jap creator contest (the official EVO one) and was astounded of the winning 3, all of which were meh minus :(

That's totally fine. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Really cool, that you competed in that contest! Doesn't really matter, if you make Top 3 or not imo. The creative fun is the main focus and best part of it anyways... at least for me :) We're currently running our 4th Hilde costume contest. If you wanna join, let me know and I'll send you the discord invite!

Oh and thanks for the follow! I followed you back and liked/retweeted a bunch of your posts, in order to give you a little boost :D Really sweet creations btw!

These are the hashtags, that I usually use. (They're slightly different for each character of course, but most of them work for every creation.):
#SCVI #SOULCALIBURVI #ソウルキャリバー6 #Yoshimitsu #Costume #ソウルキャリバーVI #SCVI_YOS

Why thank you Flow ! :)
Oh ok, i happen to have one or two Yoshimitsu too...are you of japanese ascent / origin and live in Germany or just german (just saying because i don't speak japanese but i do speak german and have lived there for a couple of years) ?
Well, i do have a bunch of Hilde's worth showing, so you can send me the invite and i'll join if i can (not sure i have a discord account i must check).

@VILARCANE
Gern geschehen :) Ich bin Deutscher. (Auch noch 1-2 andere Sachen, aber japanisch ist nicht dabei :D)

Hier ist der Link zum Hilde Discord: https://discord.gg/BUPYXFh
Schau dich gerne erstmal um, und wenn du Fragen zum Contest hast, dann helfe ich dir gerne weiter :)

Wir haben auch noch einen Spieler aus Irland im Hilde Discord, der auch deutsch spricht. Dann sind wir schon zu dritt haha

Back