1 Costume a Day

Haha flüssig bin ich nicht aber ich kann mich ziemlich gut auf deutsch in Wort und Schrift verständigen :)
Habe ich umgeschaut aber wenig Zeit (ich fahre heute nach Hause zurück)...deswegen habe ich ein paa Hilde im Hilde-CAS abschnitt hingelegt...

I love the criminal Yoshies!!! I just realized CaS totally needs a fedora to make him look like a mafia boss for the Level 100 Boss costume, lol!!! (I don't think we have one though)
Also I'm pleasantly surprised Setsuka's kimono can be equipped with the tiger lilly fauld (I think that's the armor I'm looking at). It looks really nice!
I like a lot of your CaS! Keep up the good work! 😁

I love the criminal Yoshies!!! I just realized CaS totally needs a fedora to make him look like a mafia boss for the Level 100 Boss costume, lol!!! (I don't think we have one though)
Also I'm pleasantly surprised Setsuka's kimono can be equipped with the tiger lilly fauld (I think that's the armor I'm looking at). It looks really nice!
I like a lot of your CaS! Keep up the good work! 😁

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work :D I appreciate your feedback!

Yeah, it's the tiger lilly stuff! This DLC pack is so awesome. Setsuka alone brings so much good stuff to the game already... and on top of that, we even got more cool items and interesting possibilities with the CaS-pack... it's an exceptionally great time to be a creator :)

hello, you work like hell to post your characters on a daily basis. I admire your enthusiasm ... Some of your characters have a beautiful color that suits them like for example Setsuka GOLDEN WIND ... good job overall.

Back