12-14-08 Vicious's Pad Results

Binkley

[09] Warrior
It wouldn't be a Vicious tournament without Vicious finishing first! (I promised Vicious I'd say this.) We had 13 entries total.

1st: Vicious (LM)
2nd: King Salmon (Mitsu)
3rd: SPMan (Cervy)

Full bracket is here.

Final ranking is here.

Thanks to Vicious for hosting and Semi's Production Company for filming everything. (TM) Tres cool.

Vicious!!!

Thanks to all that came, Binkley that ran the brackets, and Semi and Utsuse for filming the matches. It went without a hitch!

I'll see if i can make this a continuous thing.

Props for bob getting 4th with a broken arm!!!

good shit to the placers, sorry i didn't show up, had family come through and stuff.

bobino repping the left arm cast crew.

PROPS TO CYNNIK for keeping it real. 9th place represent!

ggs to everyone, i think i should play with a cast more often.

and i played w/ nightmare if that counts for anything

edit: if possible, when u post the vids can u leave commenting allowed?

wish I could have come out to it but I had to go to a damn meeting at work...maybe next time hopefully. Congrats to all the placers

tommy!!!! sooo close buddy! lol

gratz to the placers and props to vicious and blinkley

Thanx for holding the tournament Precious. Hopefully I'll be in top form next time for the rematch.

I had fun talking with people and hanging after the tourney. DDT > children

I'm not entering anymore tournaments until I invest in a PS3 stick...which might be awhile. I'll still be around for casuals and to just chill tho

I was having a bad day altogether outside of SC4 but hopefully I will do better next time

It was fun hanging out afterwards though... subpar 3rd world asian chicks dropping babies? :/ random

I was having a bad day altogether outside of SC4 but hopefully I will do better next time

It was fun hanging out afterwards though... subpar 3rd world asian chicks dropping babies? :/ random

Don't forget the baby that got dropped on its face and then grew up...

Anyway, vids up later...

Back