236236 faster?And how?

Dewgong01

[08] Mercenary
Hi,
How can i do 236236 correctly?because when i do it,it give me 236 only...
Can i do it faster?ex:2323(eh i dont know if is gonna work)

Please help meh!

shuld use a stick much easier to do, d-pad helps alot to but the timing of 236236 is kinda difficult, you shuld check in the sophie question and answer forum to there are a couple of questions similar to this

if your lucky you can probably find one at your local gamestop or you can go to www.gameshark.com the best stick out there right now is the TE SF4 stick.also switching from controller to stick is pretty hard so if you do get a stick its prob gonna take you awhile to get use to it and i mean AWHILE.I suggest you keep trying with the controller through dont think you shuld get a stick for just one move you cant do lol

ok thanks

I personally feel that stick is easier and it's more common in competitions and usage in the community that I play in.

I play on pad and I beleive Ramon does too, it's definitely doable. You need to hit practice mode a fair amount to keep it consistently though from my experience. I haven't noted any short cuts. Also realize when you buffer 236236, if you mash an attack button it will always come out as if it had been done on a 236 motion since basically AS A_B_K all have input precedence over AS 236 which gets you into TAS. The short of it is this: when buffering TAS A, B or K if you want it to come out faster you need to learn to time your button press to near the end buffer window. Any other time it's just about pressing buttons faster...

doesnt work...

No. you doesn't success.

Same timing than 2362/8 and you must do the 3 before the B

Anyway you MUST know the 236236B in the "traditionnal" way, cause it's necessary for some pressing and evidently half life whiff punishment

2363B is useful for post block punish at -15/-16,

The biggest problem with stick is, if u don't go back to the neutral position after first 236 quickly, 236236 won't be successfully. So the easist way is with Ps3 controller :). U just need slide 236 two times and that's it:D

the way i first learnt it was using both D-pad and analog stick. from P1's side i'd do 236 on D-pad then move my thumb to analog stick and do a second 236 in one swift motion. from P2's side i'd use stick first then pad. once i'm comfortable this the timing, i can do it with D-pad only as well.

oh, i did this with ps3 controller, and never tried xbox so i'm not sure how well it works.

If u want to do it on 360 pad you have to have your dpad broken in...the 360 dpad is too stiff when it's fresh out of the box. Not joking.

My controller that I've had for 2-3 years is beast mode for doing this move. Much easier (and faster) than doing it on ps3 pad because you don't have to move your thumb as much.

One of the biggest things that will come with doing an input like that is just proving to yourself that you can do it. After you get it down, even if only 20-percent of the time, just keep practicing doing it until you don't have to worry about whether or not it'll actually come out; don't stop trying to do it just because you don't think it'll work (to include in actual matches).

Back