66A+B4 mid-air capabilities

TwistedAsura

The Wanderer
zas 66A+B into his B+K

i can not understand how to get them to bounce after the 66A+B so i can get them infront of me with the B+K. i can do EVERYTHING else with zas. just not this on thing. any help or advice would be appreciated. thanks-

zas 66A+B into his B+K

The command for the launch is 66A+B4. Just press and hold back immediately after 66A+B. That should launch them back up for bt B+K to catch them.

I'm pretty sure that it's buried in one of the other Zas threads, everyone just figured out that it was a fastest input kind of thing.

i dont know if this has been mentioned yet. i just thought i would make a thread, since this forum is dying/dead.
it makes sense that if 66A+B4 works with the WR3B(while the player is in mid air) that it should work for any character in the game that launches an attack off the ground. anyway i made a video about it a few months ago.warning its in terrible quality. ive got videos of some matches there also.

I just merged these two threads because you guys are basically discussing the same thing.

I know we love to find new stuff, but obviously these things are already known and already posted about, but I like the video.

Shinsokugai
WC3B into 66A+B4 relaunches on CH. But for all females except Ivy it doesn't on normal hit. And males like Kilik, Cervantes and I think some other ones it also only relaunches on CH. Or at a certain range.

If you got questions please post them in the general Zas thread.

im not suprised. i just wasn't bothered to read all the posts in all the threads. thanks for watching anyway.

oh its char specific. why dident i think of that, most of his moves are, i was trying to do it in training on the wrong people. thanks btw-

66A+B4 Relaunch-

NH FC3B_CH 3B4
Consistent:
-Nightmare
-Algol
-Voldo
-Raph
-Vader
-Zas
-Ivy
-Asta
-Sieg?
-Rock?

Range/Angle dependent:
-Rock?
-Sieg?
-Maxi
-Liz
-Yoshi
-Mistu
-Yun?

CH FC3B only
-Amy
-Talim
-SK
-Mina
-Taki
-Cass
-Sophie
-Tira
-Setsuka
-X
-Kilik
-Hilde
-Cervy

That's just off the top of my head, I don't have anything to test with. So if someone wants to test, go right ahead and PM me so I can correct.

NOTE: you can also use 66A+B4 relaunch on Algol after NH or CH 66B+K. This also works on other characters.....if you hit them in the back with 66B+K.

Yes.....in the back....with his slowest launcher. I didn't realize Namco was a fan of practical jokes.

Huh, didn't know about all the character specific launches. I thought it was only on CH WC3B except for a select few. Oh well, good to know.
Zuzu, that vid is awesome, lol. I know of one other situation like that on Algol; if you step the B in his 623A, B, K string, you can get the launch from 66A+B4 just before he lands. It's probably completely impractical, but it's so much fun to watch.

NOTE: you can also use 66A+B4 relaunch on Algol after NH or CH 66B+K. This also works on other characters.....if you hit them in the back with 66B+K.

Yes.....in the back....with his slowest launcher. I didn't realize Namco was a fan of practical jokes.

That's just . . . fffffffffffff-

66A+B4 Relaunch-

NH FC3B_CH 3B4
Consistent:
-Nightmare
-Algol
-Voldo
-Raph
-Vader
-Zas
-Ivy
-Asta
-Sieg?
-Rock?

it works with seig and rock.
i tried using 66B+K. but i did it in front of the player but not the back. LOL.
there are alot of 66A+B4 maneuvers that are impractical. especially when it comes to your timing.

Some of Zas's stuff is just straight up madness. Probably the scariest thing ever is to block BT B+K when it hits you from the front. Not the pull but the release, the push back is retarded.

haha thats so true. if only zas had a move that automatically gets his BT to launch B+K and not in some random mishap where the player remains on the ground after the first BT B+K. there are so many advantages with using it.

Back