66b > 33b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom

[09] Warrior
anyone have any trouble doing this combo ?

i cant seem to make the 8 way run for 33b fast enough =\

Are you actually doing 33, or are you trying to do [3]?

Tiamat said:
66B > 33B6 > GS KK (time GS KK right as they are hitting the floor, 78 dmg)

i also have trouble with 66B > 236KK because KK doesn't add to the combo .

Tiamat said:
66B > 33B6 > GS KK (wall) > 2A+B (depending on distance from wall options change greatly)

edit : yes , 33b .

you probably just need to get used to the recovery time on 66B so you know when to put in the 33B

lols , alright . thanks . im such a noob x.x

what about the 66B + 236KK ? the kicks doesnt connect ><;

sorry if im being a bigg noob

it only whiffs at close range if they aircontrol forward right or forward left (the GS KK will whiff that is)

really? I thought that it wasn't even guaranteed. you can also do gs A if you can't seem to lank the gs kk, just as an alternative.

I would direct you to a thread that explains it but I don't know where it is. The numbers correspond to directions on a d-pad/joystick and ABKG correspond to buttons in the game (A=horizontal, K=kick, etc)

66B 33B[6] GS KK is harder to hitcheck at point blank, IMO.

Considering all the times that combo has messed up, especially near edges, I'm almost temped to do 6B:B.

Edit: lol you can do a:G:A but not 66B 33B?

i play 360 , i understand these things fine .

x.x as for 6:6B > 3:3b:6 ,

i cannot comprehend that as easily as
66B > 33b6 =\
the : kills me xDD

It means just frame inputs, meaning very hard to do. I'm making a joke about how doing simple commands on a 360 pad is so difficult because the 360 pad is so horrible.

Its easier when you do it on a joystick like that hiaori X extreme somethin pad lol idk how much it costs and i don't have one but you can do those really hard frames real quick and it ups ur game a lot i guess i don't have one and i can't ever land 66b then follow 33b up its to hard im off by like a second or two. besides this game f'ed up my controller's analog stick a bit more but ill still own :D

I'll never get the hang of these "K" and 232131213 vs plan old triangle square square :[

Don't forget that SC4 is also on 360. Triangle Square etc etc doesn't really help 360 players out.

For PS3 (Default control scheme)
A = Square
B = Triangle
G = X
K = Circle

As for the number notations, look at the number pad on your keyboard. The position of the number corresponds to the direction pressed on a controller on 1P side. For example, 6 = forward, 4 = back, 8 = up, 2 = down, etc.

WHAAAT ?! i never knew JFs like that existed .

i have much to learn . . .

Those aren't JFs. It's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back