6K.K (hit) ~ FC3B a forced block?

FallenAngelII

[09] Warrior
I've read that 6K.K (hit) ~ FC3B (block) is a forced block, i.e. if they try to do anything after getting hit by 6K.K, they'll get hit by FC3B. However, I've had people get out of the FC3B several times and I'm convinced it's not just to shoddy timing because I buffer my moves like crazy.

Examples of people having gotten out of it:
* Mitsurugi doing 4B
* Nightmare just backstepping

There are other examples, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. So not a forced block? Or just not a forced block against certain characters? While I'm on it, what about 6K.K. (hit) ~ WR A (block)? Is WR A forced block (or like FC3B "forced block) or is there something wonky about it that makes it not a forced while despite it being faster than FC3B?

I'm sure WR A is not always force block against characters like NM or Cervantes.
I think the range is the cause of that.

Maybe try it against Alpha, he have a really good left or right step? I don't remember but maybe he can step FC3B.

PS : Maybe against Natsu too, I know she can AAB if you do WR A.

I'm sure WR A is not always force block against characters like NM or Cervantes.
I think the range is the cause of that.

Maybe try it against Alpha, he have a really good left or right step? I don't remember but maybe he can step FC3B.

PS : Maybe against Natsu too, I know she can AAB if you do WR A.

It was a force block pre-patch. 6KK was +10 and force crouch on hit. Everyone can backstep WS A now with the pushback on hit. Only a handful can backstep FC 3B.

Natsu can AAB out of FC 3B but not WS A. If she tries vs WS A you trade, you recover faster, and get a guaranteed 6KK combo

Do you know which characters can backstep out of 6K.K ~ FC3B? Nightmare can. Cervantes can teleport out of it (but can he simply backstep out of it as well?), Mitsurugi can 4B out of it. Anyone else?

I can't test now fallenAngelll but I'll test later.

Thank zero for that, I founded an option at the start of the game to stop Natsu's AAB, maybe it work with others option select, that is cancel TC and do AAB.

PS: is not in the subject ( or sujet ) but I think leixia's players have to analyse 4A.
I think this move can be really interresting, really go to kill spacing option select, +9 hit and TC TS, if it touch hit 3A+B an 4A forces block ( 66K too ) if it touch CH there is a big pushback so no force block I think.

Back