8.8-magnitude earthquake hits Chile

It was BOUND to happen.
That everything was about to act up.
I'm just waiting for it to come here in Cali too so we can get the hell over it. -__-
The suspense is annoying....
I hope we do detach our selves from the US so my family can FINALLY move out of this dump. :D

Heir'heir to the massive earthquake! <3

*rimshot*

Tag, you don't like California? My entire family is here, extended and otherwise. I mean, yes there's pollution and it's crowded but it's my home. All my stuff is here.

I fucken hate it here. Been living my whole life here for TOO long.
Since I've been given the gift to travel,I've had the privilege to see other states and their beauty...and trust me,they are hell'of a lot better then this piece of shit called Cali.

Don't get me wrong,yes in the end this my home,yadi-yada-yada.
But my family is in Mexico....soooooo, I personally don't care if this state sinks to the bottom of the ocean a long with Titanic. :P

I fucken hate it here. Been living my whole life here for TOO long.
Since I've been given the gift to travel,I've had the privilege to see other states and their beauty...and trust me,they are hell'of a lot better then this piece of shit called Cali.

Don't get me wrong,yes in the end this my home,yadi-yada-yada.
But my family is in Mexico....soooooo, I personally don't care if this state sinks to the bottom of the ocean a long with Titanic. :P

I'm not laughing. Our forests, our mountains, our beaches, I even find our deserts beautiful. There's more to this place than the smog and concrete of the city-scape. And you seem so small minded. I think you simply associate this place with anything bad that's been in your life or all the petty little people you've ever known, like the place is responsible and like leaving it would make you a whole different person. Well maybe if that's what you believe it'll happen for you. But from where I sit real life and it's bits of shit are everywhere. I'm sure if you spend more time in these wonderful places on anything other than a vacation you'll see through their cracks as well. What an in-grate you are. People the world over want to live here, they flock here from all around the country to try to attain their dreams in this progressive furnace and economic powerhouse and you have the childish gal to declare it a shithole. I have relatives in mexico, and they drink out of a well and can't go out after dark. Now there's a shit hole.

To say nothing of this piece of shit affording you the privilege of education or your family the opportunities that afforded your privilege of travel. I wonder how your life would have been back in Mexico. Forgive my ramblings though. I have this nasty habit of comparing everything to the worst I've ever seen instead of the best. If traveling has made you think California even remotely ranks as a "piece of shit" then you clearly haven't traveled enough.

Well, good thing this thread is here... I havent heard enough about it from:

Today Show, CNN, Fox News, ABC, Anderson Cooper, MSNBC, ESPN, E!, TVLAND, Cartoon Network, comedy central, Every gay celebrity, my local paper, and last but not least; Whiney Chileans.

Oh damn, your house shook a little, Get over it.

I'm not laughing. Our forests, our mountains, our beaches, I even find our deserts beautiful. There's more to this place than the smog and concrete of the city-scape. And you seem so small minded. I think you simply associate this place with anything bad that's been in your life or all the petty little people you've ever known, like the place is responsible and like leaving it would make you a whole different person. Well maybe if that's what you believe it'll happen for you. But from where I sit real life and it's bits of shit are everywhere. I'm sure if you spend more time in these wonderful places on anything other than a vacation you'll see through their cracks as well. What an in-grate you are. People the world over want to live here, they flock here from all around the country to try to attain their dreams in this progressive furnace and economic powerhouse and you have the childish gal to declare it a shithole. I have relatives in mexico, and they drink out of a well and can't go out after dark. Now there's a shit hole.

To say nothing of this piece of shit affording you the privilege of education or your family the opportunities that afforded your privilege of travel. I wonder how your life would have been back in Mexico. Forgive my ramblings though. I have this nasty habit of comparing everything to the worst I've ever seen instead of the best. If traveling has made you think California even remotely ranks as a "piece of shit" then you clearly haven't traveled enough.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you my life story because,quite frankly,I could really careless about what you think of me. You want to think I'm small minded? Then go right ahead. You don't know anything about me so you can make up whatever you like. :)
I've also been given the privileged to live the "pretty and rich" neighborhoods in Cali, and quite frankly, I've seen better.
You don't know where I've traveled to or where I've been[no pun intended], so you can't really say that I haven't seen better.
I have my OWN opinion about Cali and you have yours.
So let us agree to disagree.

PS: I actually pay for my own traveling expenses,my parents never offered me a pennny. ^_^
And I know the horrible shit that's going down in mexico. I don't wish to live there, I only said that my only family lives there.
That is all. <3

Back